chapter 30

My father stood up from his desk and laughed at my statement.  

"You seriously think that you! A pathetic little fag can kill me?"

As he walked closer I tensed waiting for him to make a move.

"I know I will kill you. I might die trying but you will die." I snarl

I extended my claws out and slashed his face. Just like he did to me all those years ago. I smile in satisfaction as the blood seeps out. He stumbles back in surprise and growled. His eyes go wolf. As he charges at me I sidestep him. I grabbed him and throw him across the room. He hits the wall with a smash.

I smirk at him."Come on I expected better than this."

I walk to behind his desk and waited. He lunged at me again tackling me through the window. I flip the throw and land on top of him.I quickly get to my feet as I noticed the pack surrounding us. I snarl as they get closer.

"This is our fight father." I hear a few gasps. "If they intervene your pack belongs to me."

"Not if you're dead." He snarled.

"No it will go to my mate. Alpha Slade." I smirk as I scan the crowd for Pixie. I can't seem to find her.

"pixie where are you?" I yell quickly in my mind link as we circle each other.

"I'm fine! Just busy at the moment!" She grunted back as she fought with someone.

Panic raises in me. I don't want to her to get hurt.  

I wince mentally as I unblock Liam. 

"baby? Don't be pissed."  

I don't have to wait long for his reply as my father fake lunges at me.

"WHERE ARE YOU!" He screams at me while I'm dodging blows from my father.

"My fathers. I have to do this on my own baby but Pixie needs help. I'm sorry I love you." He snarls out but I block him before he says anything else.

I need all my attention on this fight. He has only been toying with this this far and I'm sick of it.  

I snarl as he fakes another attack. I snap his arm that is flying towards me.

"Stop playing old man."

His eyes go black and lunges at me shifting in the air. His teeth going for my throat. I only have time to throw my arms up to protect myself.  

He clamps down on my arm ripping it open and knocking me backwards as I'm dodging swipes. He lunges at me again knocking me down but that gives me an advantage and I kick out my feet hitting his chest sending him flying backwards into a tree.

I shift and lunge at him while he is still out of it. It becomes a blur of teeth and claws as we fight. I feel him tearing into me.

I feel him tear into my side and I jerk away. Its just the opening I need and I sail ontop of him my teeth clenching down on his neck. He tries to get me off him but can't. I bite down harder trying to get him to submit. He snarled out trying to fight me off once more.

I growl with all my power knocking the onlookers over. He snarls once more and I snap his neck. I slowly back away and shift back. I cant believe he is finally dead and I killed him.  

Someone throws me some pants and I slip them on.  

I look around and the pack is shifting around nervously. I just stare at them.

I am now the alpha of the pack that made my life hell. That abused me. They did nothing to help me at all. What the hell am I supposed to do with that?

I see Liam walking threw the crowd towards me his eyes roaming over me to see how badly I'm hurt.I smile at him grateful he is here. 

Out of the corner of my eye I see another figure coming towards me.  

I shift my attention towards them. The smile on my face drops and I stop breathing.

Tom smirks at me and lifts his hands.

....BANG.......

My body shakes as my chest explodes in red. Liam status running toward me screaming.  

I see Rex and Ax attack tom.

I look down again as I'm falling and see the blood pouring down my chest with the twinge of sliver going in me.

WHAT THE?

Oh... I've been shot. That's my thought as everything goes dark again.

THE END