Chapter 10

I stayed at Slade’s house the rest of the day and in his arms. It felt so perfect. Jacob and Chris hung out with us and Jacob was the old Jacob again. I flinched some when someone moved to fast or got loud as we were all together but none said anything. Jacob looked extremely guilty every time I flinched. I smiled at him comforting. I hated that we had to go home at all. I wanted to stay with Slade and kiss him. Jacob and I left and walked home together. A thought crossed my mind

 "What are we going to tell them? No, matter what I say I'm going to get hurt." I turn and stop him.

"I don't know Milo. Why don't you just move in with Slade?" Jacob asked me concerned.

"My father would start a war and kill us. I can't tell Slade for the same damn reason." I growl out

 Jacob backed away. I look at him surprised.

 "Dude! That was an alpha growl." I roll my eyes and dismissed that idea. I will never have alpha powers my father took them away from me. Jacob was being retarded. I come up with an idea that might work.

"Hit me in the face and drag me into the clearing. We can act like you were torturing me all day" I state to him.

"I can't hit you!" He cried out.

"I rather do this then go through what they have planned!" I sighed out

He nodded in agreement and his first hit my face 3 times. I groaned out and he yanked me by my neck into the pack clearing laughing. I almost forgot he was acting. I whimper and limp out acting more hurt then I was. Being with Slade all day sped up my healing from what they did. When you are with your mates they make you stronger and make you heal faster. So I had to act extremely hurt even though I wasn’t.

I was able to make it too the shed without anyone else hurting me. Jacob and I would do that for the next few weeks and no one seemed to suspect a thing. Which was good cause I would able to see Slade like every day.

I would go to school early tease Slade before students came in. We would sit and talk and joke with each other. One day as we were curled up together and kissing I looked at him seriously. I bit my lip nervously.

"Can you promise me something?”

He smiled. "Promise you what?"

"That no matter how mad you are at me you will never NEVER hurt me. That no matter what I do you won’t hit me or anything at all like that to me. I have been threw that so much. I won’t be able to take it if you do that to me." I stared into his eyes.

"I swear baby! I love you and I would never hurt you" he said and kissed me gently.

I Smiled at him. “Thank you Slade.”

He sighed laughing. “Are you ever going to call me Liam?”

“Nope! Never!” I teased him.

We would tease each other like that constantly and spend every moment before and after school together till I was forced to go home by my fear. We would also hang out a little after school with Jacob and Chris. We would all just sit around and talk. We could be free to be who we are with each other. Jacob didn’t want Chris to get hurt so they were keeping the mating between them a secret like we were. At the pack house Jacob and I acted like he had been torturing me. I've been left alone for a while by everyone else. It was so close to perfect.