💋Abuja💋 Edited

Kano
Nigeria
__________

Pulling my trolley along with me down the stairs, laylah and Abdullah where waiting for me by the door as he help with the trolley, traveling are never my thing for I have never been out of Kano this is going to be my very first time as I felt this un settling feeling under my tommy just how nervous I was.

Abdullah smiled at me opening the back sit for me he rounded to the driver seat where laylah much to our surprise sat next to me at the back seat, "baby you should come back to the front" Abdullah ordered as I nodded my head and settled at the seat laylah just let a loud hiss as he drove out of the house.

All through the drive to the airport was all silent, I was feeling some form of nostalgia with bile raising up from my throat, I just have to keep taking in calm breath before I could say jack Robinson I felt saliva feeling up my mouth, as I throw up all the content of my stomach.

Abdullah soon packed by the road side asking if I was okay, tears where in my eyes as I tried hard nodding my eyes dropping, "I think we
Should go to the hospital we still have 2 more hours to catch up our flight" I head him say before I blanked out feeling my head spinning as an unbearable headache was setting in.

Arriving at the hospital the strong smell of disinfectant was what welcomed us first before the nurse guarded us to the doctors office, laylah asked to stay at the car while Abdullah and I walked to the doctor office, "sit I think you should get her some fresh set of clothes first" the doctor adviced Abdullah walked out of the office to get me some clothes like the doctor said.

Abdullah passed me the cloth which was a peach maxi dress I was supposed to wear tomorrow as we go for sight seeing as Abdullah gisted me about the beautiful city, "you should read the instructions on it" the doctor stated passing me a strap which I held in my hands.

I didn't need someone to tell me what it was all bout me, my walk to the toilet which was at the far end of the office I kept praying for the test to be negative I never wanted to have a child not now not in forever but what can I do about it if Allah give me, I felt tears threatening to fall of my eyes, as the bile raised as I mumbled my sobb into my palms, I flushed the toilet before washing my hands throwing the strap in the bin wash my face.

"I I I it's negative" I said feelings some more tears as Abdullah hugged to his chest, "don't worry but I'll still recommend you take a test" the doctor said making me pull of Abdullah's chest.

"Thank you we will but on our way to the airport maybe we will see the doctor some other time" Abdullah extended his hand to the doctor for a hand shake as I heaved a sign of relieve I need to do something I thought.

The sit I was once occupying was now clean unlike wen we arrived at the hospital it was all having yellow vomit, laylah didn't say a word all through the drive I rested my head on the head rest thinking of the next thing I was supposed to do.

Abdullah helped me with my luggage as we made our way into the airport, right on time

Seated by the window side alone Abdullah was with Layla at the front while I in another seat.

"What did the doctor said was wrong with her" laylah asked me as the plane took off, I had to look at her to make sure my ears weren't deceiving me she sounded worried which I think she shouldn't for all I remember they where never best buddies with Laylah to start with.

"You can stop giving me that look and answer if you want to" taking her attentions away from me she resumed to watching the clouds which was her best thing, yes I remembered all about her so well that I sometimes think I love her but I was sure I didn't not anymore.

"He said something along the line of her been pregnant but she said it was negative after the test she took in the loo" I said so casually like we where in good terms, I remembered once upon I time we where inseparable, laylah despite our differences I loved her that I won't ever get the chance to love any one again.

"Wow then I must genuinely say am so happy for you if she really is pregnant" laylah states looking at me.

With much difficulties I found Hermana sleeping she look so peaceful making me not want to wake her up, picking her in my arms as we made way out of the as I ordered the stewards to help with our bags.

The house here in Abuja was not as huge as the one we have back in Kano although this place seemed much peaceful I couldn't help but stare I always wanted a much peaceful place but there was no thing I was supposed to do.

"Are you okay why are you picking at your food" Abdullah asked me seeing I have been picking at my food, the truth was I wasn't feeling like eating and again I don't want to throw up for I have been feeling the urge to.

"Am fine am just not hungry" pushing the plate away from my front I excused myself to the loo which I got to with the help of waitress, sited on the closed wc for minute waiting for the vomit which never came I washed my hands walked out of the loo only to be welcomed by Abdullah he was standing by the door waiting for me looking all tensed.

"I think we should go to the hospital"

Any guesses
Hermana is preggy whose excited
Vote
Comment
Share
Edited

Ongoing edition
All right reserved
Aleeyu Zaynab
21_6_2021