💋His changed form💋 Edited

Kano
Nigeria
___________

Layla couldn't believe that all the attitude Abdullah has been pulling off was because of because of an excuse of a girl that she can give birth to only if she was in some villages.

From the looks of it Amina her co wife or what ever she call herself won't be anything below 18 that's if she can even reach the age, the girl looks so young and can even walk as some 15 year old.

But them her curves was something out of the world laylah thought even as she was dressed in a boubou kanuri styled gown she could see her hips swagging not to talk of her chest which looks so full and heavy even without the brief she has on.

After the wat nots and the saying from hajiya she discharged the girl out of the room like some disease itself telling her to get ready some car will be off to take her off Aisha will call her and she should get her clothes ready.

The small girl sign walking out of the room with what seemed to be tears under her eyes, Layla was staring through her eye lashes how Abdullah was staring at her.

She laugh international Knowing the girl might play some tantrums with abdullah who was quick to walk out of the room saying he did meet some of his cousins outside.

Hajiya watched letting him to go out, so she could have some words with Layla.

"So now that's your marriage to my son as per your wish don't just dare try anything stupid" hajiya words where said through gritted teeth's but was clear enough for laylah to hear.

Dropping the veil on her hair Layla stared at hajiya with burning gaze before a soft chuckle escaped her lips.

"You just wait and watch dear anty" Laylah said already making her way out of the room after bring the veil to cover her head.

Aisha came right after hermana finished parking smiling down at hermana who seemed lost in thought with tears in her eyes.

Hermana felt the smile on Aisha face was a mocking one untill she gave a soft path on her shoulder settling next to her on the bed.

"Am sure there must be a real explantation to this Yaya loves you its clear in his eyes, his waiting for you outside the parking lots, Bala will pick your things up" just like a shadow Aisha left the room with Bala taking hermana trolley with him

Hermana went back into the toilet to check up on her face, they where still reddish from the cries a light chuckle escaped her lips remember Aisha words which made her huff.

Maybe the girl was just mocking her and she was too naive to notice that, knowing how much Aisha hates her even if she was asked to put some poison in her food then she will gladly do that.

Probably because she wants Abdullah's money that's why she was acting so sweetly.

Hermana drag her foot to the said place she was supposed to meet her husband, he was standing in all his glory looking so breathtaking maybe hugging him so tight will make her heart aches go away.

But heck she can never do that even if a knife was placed over her neck to save her life she couldn't, seeing the frown that was adoring his face was wat made hermana hiss lightly underneath her breath.

"He could have sent the driver to pick me if he can't stay in a position with me" Hermana grumbled making her way towards the car remembering how her father treated her mother when he got married to his second wife hajara who kept behaving like some handicap just trying to make her mother jealous.

Gulping down the lump that formed in her throat she settled into the passenger sit.
"Take care sweet sis I'll miss you so much" Aisha waved until the car was out of sight.

Hermana felt so sick been alone in the care with Abdullah who didn't even look her way, his cologne was what filled her nose and the lump she felt her eyes getting tight with unshade tears in her eyes.

Hermana turned her head towards the window watching the busy city of Kano, his thoughts was already filled in her mind.

If Abdullah was his old sef then he did have brought a topic for them to discuss around,but now that he has someone then he is changed and not the old person Shee know.

As soon as he parked the car in the parking lots hermana walked as fast as she can on her heels into the house not helping the tears that was about screaming down her checks.

She ran straight up the stairs to her room not even seeing the new furniture around the house, even her room felt new to her as she stepped her foot into it.

She let her tears now in full force and a loud sobb escaped her lips.

Abdullah was leaning at the other side of the door listening to her cries that felt like hot fire was thrown at him.

If only she stayed in the car, he was thinking of a way to apologise things to her...

Another chapter
Vote
Comment
Share
Tag as much people as you can.
Edited

Ongoing edition
All rights reserved
Aleeyu xynab
_21_2_2021