💋New home member💋 Edited

Kano
Nigeria
__________

The dinner room was pin drop silent, the only source of noise was from the television then there cutleries making contact with there ceramic plate.

Hermana was dressed in her uniform, munching her french fries, with no care in the world since last night she couldn't sleep a wink but no sign of it could be seen on her face

She just managed to put the minimum amount of concealers over her dark cycle and Kohl to line out her eyes bringing out it beautiful.

She watched under her lashes how Abdullah was looking at her but then she vowed not to speak to him if not necessarily, like wen she came down to prepare breakfast none of them where awoke only for her to go up and get dressed for school to see him rooming in a white galabiya.

The clothes really looked good on him but who knows maybe they consummated there marriage that was why he was shinny earlier that morning she felt like crying but managed to swallow it down.

Hermana walked into the living room making herself comfortable on the couches she exhaled a deep breath.

Laylah sassed down the stairs as majestic as ever like she was some daughter of queen Elizabeth or so hermana thought rolling her eyes.

"Amina Koh" laylah asked stopping few inches away from hermana who has her nose flying in the air just how funny they both look.

Hermana noded her head not feeling like speaking to her she's not worth hearing he voice.

"So you will be going to school, you look cute in those uniform" Laylah asked pionting at hermana which made her want to give her a very hard slap on her skin that will maybe make the place red like some hot chillies.

Hermana instead smiled already getting on her feet as see sighted Abdullah coming down the stairs.

"Ohh good morning baby" laylah tired greating Abdullah but the look he sent her way didn't go unnoticed by hermana who didn't take it to heart perhaps he doesn't even love her.

She cleared the thought out of her mind waving her hands at Layla who was now having a frown on her face.

Hermana made herself comfortable in the passenger seat not even looking Abdullah's way because she's still mad at him and he needs to apologise.

The drive soon came to an end with Abdullah turning off the car, putting the door on lock so she won't be able to go out.

"Look Amina I know everything happened without your knowledge which is very bad but then I have no other option" Abdullah started not knowing if he hit the right buttom.

See I understand, you just have to marry her because m some burden you can carry on your shoulders those where the words hermana wanted saying but didn't find the courage to spit it out that loud she only rolled her eyes.

"I got to be late" she played with her black decorated hands she got from the spa hajiya send her on Wednesday.

Abdullah just unlocked the car, resting his head on the headrest as he watch her walk further into the school.

He drove out of the school compound in full speed wanting to go home and hear y laylah made herself tie down to him.

They both know Laylah will never love Abdullah even in another life but why can't they see right through her facades.

Hermana turned her face towards the other side of the class, as student keep going out to school cafeteria where she hate most in her life, since after the incident.

The girl made sure she disgraced her staining her uniform with her food, which was of course a so called mistake.

Hermana didn't even want to recall such stuffs again, all she's now Happy of is they did soon start there jamb registrations.

Staring at her cute pink lunch box she smiled down at the silly memory of how she got the box after blackmailing Abdullah.

Not liking the way her thoughts always wonders around him, he did be there enjoying himself with his new bride, not feeling the taste of the supposed spicy curried rice she prepared that morning in her mouth made her gulp it down with the Chapman she made.

Taking back the warmer inside the cute lunch bag hermana relaxed back enjoying her Chapman.

Staying in the class alone like this will only made her more bored Than she was already was, hermana brought out her brand iPhone X pro max Abdullah got them she and Aisha when he was away.

But from the so much disturbance he got from Aisha made him ship down the phone to Nigeria, now she has two phones the iPhone which she managed to break it screen was an iPhone 8+ she got to Know the name from Aisha who couldn't believe the girl was having such phone while hajiya only let her have an iPhone 6s which was so outdated.

"Wow a brand new phone an iPhone " Mimi asked getting into the class.

Hermana rolled her eyes at the girl who is clearly an enemy now, hermana took her phone possessively on her chest as Mimi's hands where about reaching it.

"Duh!!! Wat ever I have an iPhone 11 pro max and too soon am having the twelve you Know" Mimi said watching over hermana like she was some prey she did want to eat up.

Hermana didn't have the strength to start fighting with Mimi like always she's practicing older than her, the girl looks 18 but not anything hermana couldn't even believe her ears when she heard some of the girls gossiping the girl just clocked 15

Edited
Ongoing edition
All rights reserved
Aleeyu xynab
1_3_2021_