💋Mock💋 Edited

Kano
Nigeria
___________

Hermana smiled at her husband feeling shy of the man looking deeply into her eyes, casting her eyes down at the marble floor which she found really interesting.

"Common eat up your food" Abdullah pushed the plate of pancakes he prepared for her on her laps getting off the beds.

"I need to freshen up and head out, am looking forward to getting myself transfer back to Nigeria maybe to Abuja for the remaining months of the year" hermana founded herself listening soundly at him not able to look him at the face.

She was sure her friend was going to so much ask her about missing school that day which was Friday, she will even be saying about her expecting a child.

Hermana smiled at the thought of having a child for the first man she fell in love with, "come on you should eat your food Hermana and stop been shy"Abdullah pressed his wife who was blushing herself red.

After emptying the cup and plate which was much to her surprise she walked into the kitchen tiptoeing in attempt to not get cut by Abdullah but the loud giggles she heard from behind the fridge frightened her, traveling her gaze to the direction where her co wife Layla was standing with a chilled sweaty coka cola in her hands.

Hermana couldn't miss the mockery look her co wife was sending her way, she returned her gaze to the dishes she placed in the dishes washer waiting for them to get clean so she could raise them and returned them to the cabinet where they where kept.

"Ohh now I see the small girl is turning into a woman of the house just how funny it is" Layla's whispered directly into Hermana's ears making her frightened once more, Abdullah was quick to get into the cooking house in search of Hermana after not finding her in her room.

His smile brightened on sighting her only for it to fall upon seeing Layla whispering to her ears what he couldn't figure out.

"Watch out " he yelled pulling Hermana to his chest like she was small playing toy which made Layla laughed out loud.

"Am sure if you are smart enough which I guess you are not will figure out just by his actions what you are to him a toy which he could toss around him whenever he wishes" Layla made sure she hit the spot right where she wanted the village lass to understand.

Throughout the day Hermana spent in her room which was so boring to her, she couldn't even leave the room to the television house which was next door.

Her encounter with Layla that morning left her wondering what she meant by been Abdullah toy, she badly not wanting believing her co wife but all her mind kept telling her was she was saying the truths.

Been a high fan of novel but couldn't help concentrating on the book she has between her fingers with her head buried into it which was tittle, "Arrow of god" she fell in love with the book upon sighting it on the shelve of the shopping mall they visited with Abdullah, she has a lot of books in her custody which made her the best student in literature.

Hermana hissed for the uncountable time tossing the book side she picked the empty jug of orange juice with her as she existed around the room, stepping on the last stairs as carefully as she could Hermana walked in fast steps into the kitchen discharging the jug into the washing machine before proceeding to the fridge.

She paused for a little while placed her hands over her mouth as she stared into the fridge in idea of what to cook, she settled on cooking Towon shinkafa Miyan kuka which was Abdullah favorite, in no time she brought out all the ingredients she was going to use for the soup which was dried baobab soup.

Placing a pan with water on the grass which was medium heated, she washed ingredients letting the water to boil so she could put the rice into the water for her tuwo.

In no time Hermana was done she passed the food into warmers before heading upstairs to her room to bath and pray her magrib prayer, Abdullah was still not yet back when she was done.

Hermana returned to the kitchen to prepare some cookie for herself which she always enjoy at night while reading for her upcoming west African examination.

Abdullah walked into the kitchen sighting his wife humming a song to herself as she swag her hips towards the left and right direction, placing the chicken and ice cream he bought along with him for her, Abdullah round his hands around her waist making her stop dead in her track.

"Baby what are you making"

"Cookies, but am not baking it now till I serve my husband and made sure I put him to rest"
Hermana wiggles her brows at Abdullah who trailed behind her to her room where she prepared water for him to bath bought out a brown jallabiya for him to wear, "uhmm I'll get ya Layla for dinner before your done" Hermana escaped the room upon seeing him walked out of the loo with a towel wrapped lowly around his waist.

"Dinner is ready" Hermana made sure she was loud before walking away from the door to her co wife's room.

The two couples were already having dinner before Layla came looking at the food with disgust, "what is this you cooked who told you I eat this type of food" Abdullah was quick to raise his hands at Laylah making her to stop talking eyeing Hermana up and down before drawing a long hiss then sat down loudly.

"Wallahi am not eating this" laylah pointed making Abdullah glare at her before shaking his head, "ain't you a woman too or can't you cook for yourself as you can see Hermana cooked for her husband as always but what do you always do sit eat gums loudly and play music wallahi Layla you should take your time just because your parents are scared of you doesn't mean I'll also be, if they forgot to inform you before coming into this house then let me remind you that you are under me in this house and an the boss"

Abdullah left the room and his food unfinished because his mood has already been ruined by none other than the girl he onced love, he was sure and still couldn't understand why she was all over him.

Was it a crime to love her that much he cried between his palm only for a soft knock to be placed in his door not sure if he was able to face her, he mumbled I need to be left along.

How are we all doing

Well look who had finally decided to be back, I sure I surprised you all but I don't, you all are happy but am Sorry pretty please update will insha Allah be like before which is after ten days, as am done drafting date of the date this book is next insha Allah I'll be done drafting it in two to three months so update depends on you guys that's if am going to change it from been after every ten days

Vote
Comment
Share
Edited

Ongoing edition
All right reserved
Aleeyu Zaynab
1-6-2021