💋Cute-together💋 edited

Eritrea 🇪🇷
Asmara
___________

Happy independence Nigeria 🇳🇬
_________

Exhaling a deep breath nene unfold her legs, stretching them straight, presently in there walk-in closet, packaging there clothes and the things they will be needing so jamal could send it to Moscow, she hated the idea of going back to school but still love the idea.

"Am so sleepy"
Nene said in between yawns, the packaging has to be done before tomorrow or else they did be at the receiving end of there brother's wrath, which none of them want to be.

Rubbing her eyes with both palms to help herself stay awake an exhausting yawn escape Hermana lips as she battled to keep her eyes open.

"We can let this, till tomorrow"
Nene was already in her feet, going back to the room. It was almost dawn, the two stayed awake the earlier part of the night watching funny videos on TikTok and now this.

Hermana followed right behind her just, week and then will be out of this country to another, was her dream actually coming through?, she doubted that she was supposed to be a lawyer or so but was giving up on her dreams because of a man.

No she was going to take it, she wanted changing to something not law related but wen she talked to jamal the other day she gave up everything and was going to accept faith. But she was going to study economic law, she was surprised when jamal informed her of the course she was taking, it was a relief she was going to take something similar to it.

Nene on the other hand was taking the civil law already in her year two.

The sleeep Hermana was feeling was no where to be found yet couldn't stand up to do a thing.

It was a long night to those anticipating the sun to raise, it actually did at long last, Hermana was first to wake up walk into the loo to do her business coming out to spray the prayer mat facing the direction the sun raised and prayed to the lord.

She stayed in her position until the nearby mosque started calling out for the dawn prayer, that was when nene wake from her sleep yawning and saying the supplication for waking up, stretching out her arms to free her soar muscles.

A thing Hermana loved about nene was she never played with her prayers whenever she hears the call of her lords even though asleep, she did wake up to pray before going back to sleep it was so beautiful isn't it.

"Good morning"
Hermana greeted beaming at nene who just finished saying her Azkhars rubbing her two palms together then around her body.

"Morning beautiful"

Nene beamed already on her feet folding the prayer mat returning it to the console where she picked it from, sitting on her bed nene yawned again cover her mouths with her right palms.

"What for breakfast"

Hermana asked, she was never allowed to
Cook all thanks Jamal's mother mama, who said it was the work of the maids but Hermana made it upon herself to always cook breakfast, yes she love cooking so much. It remains her of the memories she shared with her ma, May Allah infinite mercy be upon her she prayed internally.

"Anything spicy"

Nene winked on her feet,
"I'll be done packaging then, maybe you cook"

Herman laughted at the girl, she never like cooking just like her Aunty that is jamal mother, maybe it runs in there blood Hermana thought shrugging as she made her way out of the room.

"Good morning"

Hermana greeted moving to the fridge to check what she will be needing for breakfast, settling on shawarma with some ginger tea Hermana turned to jamal who was asking her to pass the mug to him.

She always meeting up with him the the kitchen as though he was the cook, she rolled her eyes at her thought passing him the dark circular mug his favorite how nene tagged it.

A soft small was placed on her lips as she crossed her hands over her check watching as he flip the egg he was frying.

His breakfast was always prepared by himself always healthy over a cup of coffee, she was always used to having him around the kitchen when ever she was preparing breakfast which was always.

Like today he always helps around the kitchen watching as how she prepares meal, his Nigerian favorite was groundnut pap which he love he love nuts while nene on the other hands was allergic to it.

"Yes we can use the wooden tooth pick to suck them together"

Hermana ordered watching with a wild smile on her lips as he set the shawarma together like some professional chef.

"What do we have here"

Nene asked walking further into the kitchen towards the island where the two stood tall over the gas, "I should start taking some cooking classes too"

She pouted seeing as the food looked so delicious to be eaten awwwn she said posing her phone to get a picture of the food.

Jamal had his hands over the wash hand basin as he washed his hands his phone was buzzing and he won't want to miss the call.
"Can you help me take off the apron"
He asked referring to no one in particular his phone was buzzing by the table at the far end of the cooking house.

Hermana was already doing the work nene was busy with her phone as she captured picture of them together.

"You guys look so good together"

Placing her mouth as realizations drawn upon her on what she just said the two freezes looking at her like some alien.

A fake cough left nene lips which bought them back to life. Rubbing her naps, she let out a dry laugh as Jamal walked out of the cooking house with his phone pressed on his ears.

Hermana was giving her look that said you are in not so big trouble making nene laughted out loud, this time throwing her head back holding her tummy.

Hermana watched in amusement

....

What was that!

Is it only nene

Or they did really looked good together

Please
Vote
Comment
Share

Am always begging for vote and comments, they keep me going but you guys aren't doing any maybe updates won't be that frequent
....

Ongoing edition
All right reserved
Aleeyu Zaynab
1_10_2021