💋 Broken💋 Edited

Kano
Nigeria
__________

Hermana didn't Know what to feel any longer, she hate herself for been a part of this world now she truly believe that no one should get so attached to living in this world.

After losing her mother she didn't Know what else to do she can't leave at peace Knowing her father who was supposed to be the one death isn't and is living his life to the fullest.

She knew and believed that him cursing her automatically made her not been his child and also not to ever step her filthy Feet into his house, his word.

The heavyweight hermana felt in her heart was something she couldn't even described, from crying herself to sleep and not eating which made her having an iv connected to her hands.

Her trolley where packed at the far end of the room, how for crying out loud will she feel or should she just kill herself just so she could rest it's all too much for her to carry the burden alone.

Pushing the door with his taslim, Abdullah walked straight into the room with some lylon in his hands, he can't also wrap his head around the problem his step mother want to start with.

"Are you okay do you need anything" hermana asked sensing the dull mood of her husband who has his hands placed under his chin lost in thought.

"Why is the world so cruel" Abdullah blarbed out not even aware that his thoughts are those loud and clear.

Hermana sensed he was also having some issues to deal with but won't press on with him to open up.

Abdullah flashed her a smile after clearing the parasitic thought out of his brain, at least he has to be with his wife now she needed him so much.

"It's okay everything will be okay" Abdullah said hugging Hermana to his chest.

He let her sob in his chest for quite a long time until he felt her breathing heavily which confirmed she was fast asleep.

Picking up her trollies out of her room, he called the driver to pick them down stairs.

His flight will be taking off at mid night which made him do sad, no one will be there to console and be with her.

"Here is your lunch" Abdullah passed the plastic takeaway to Hermana who was still in bed obviously not over her fever.

Flashing him a smile with tears still in her eyes, hermana ate the chips and ommlet like some medicine still not feeling a bit of taste in her blade.

Now that everything is already mess up in her life, how will she be without the one person she find peace from.

Knowing obviously his family never liked her and treated her like some piece of shit didn't sit very right with her but then that's her Destiny to keep suffering.

"It's okay crying won't solve any problem Amina" Abdullah consoled not liking the fact that she was sobbing and shaking not even eating the food.

"I know but m just tired, tired of everything why must it be me" hermana yelled out bitterly still feeling the bitterness spread over her chest.

"You know all the sacrifices am making where as if in vein why is he so heartless" hermana asked still sobbing.

Hiccuping Abdullah draw smoothing cycles in her back untill her cried dead down.

"Am sorry" she apologized for ruining his shirt again, she blow out her nose loudly on the cute towel he passed her to clean her tears with.

"So get ready I'll order something for you to eat. shawarma?" Abdullah suggested knowing chicken cheese shawarma was what she love most.

"Sure so your flight will be taking off 12 midnight" Hermana asked all getting sad.

"Heyys don't start with that again we will always be on phone" the way he spoke made hermana brust into fits of laughter.

"Yeah you know am your cry baby" Hermana said running into the wash room.

Abdullah shock his head Afraid he has started falling in love with this girl. No it's couldn't even be possible what he felt for her is just pity and she's still a child very naive and childish.

Making sure he send 2 million into her account and leaving some wrapped up naira note inside her bag, just so she won't lack anything.

He was even sure she won't, his step mother is very lovely and will take very good care of her, he thought.

Skipping into the toilet Hermana wondered where the energy all came from.

Only if he knows

Ongoing edition
All rights reserved
Aleeyu xynab
11_1_2021
Edited