💋Hope💋 Edited

Kano
Nigeria
__________

The sound of the alarm blaring was what made hermana quickly jerk up from the slumper she felt off after praying her fajr prayer.

She got up folded the prayer mat and placed it on it right place which was in the wardrobe, the room was a big room with a wardrobe at the far end, a vanity table and a mirror a small book shelf over a small pink reading table with some paperwork over the wall.

The room look so Normal for a teenager like hermana unlike her room back in there home, which is very big. With a big royal bed a dressing room adjoined with a walk-in closet which had so many clothes that she never wore and will want to wear them now.

Hermana moisturized her skin with the extra expensive cream that has her skin glow, she couldn't point a person in the world of Themis state having her type of skin which she was so lucky off.

Her light ebony skin is now dripping off Melanie thanks to the expensive price tag on it and was worth 25 thousand naira, she couldn't actually have herself believing she did be leaving a leavish life a year ago even in her wildest dreams but now she was.

She lost her mother, her sister and also a brother who went mere from the face of Earth just praying that he didn't fall in a bad hands but a good one.

The knock on the door make her say a quick yesses and pick up her Marron Blazer from the bed, and left for the dinning table.

Hajiya and Aisha had been less strike on her like day where month ago since wen she fainted at mallam Bala shop having Abdullah got almost mad for receiving calls from unknown people about his wife.

The dinning area was pin drop silent as each ate as silently as they could.

Hajiya cleared her thoughts after she was done with the plate of sinasir she has in front of her.

Hermana and Aisha where still not done with the plate full of Bacon and omlette with a mug of capaccino which was not hermana favorite.

"Get ready after school we will be going for shopping" hajiya pushed the chair she was sited on back getting out of the room with no trace of her.

Aisha send a glare hermana's way practically getting jealous of how the girl was taking attention from her.

Aisha was the one who take hermana where ever she wants to go or even to buy ice cream or some chocolate when she get out of it, not that she cares but the girls seems to have so much boys asking out after her, which makes Aisha so mad and also doesn't want her tagging always along with her.

"Be done before I get my bag because I'll be leaving you if you ain't done" Aisha said through gritting teeth making sure she sounds as sternly as ever to the girl.

Hermana felt like laughing but then the content she had in her mouth where definitely going to be poured out which will have herself thrown out of the house which she doesn't want.

Hermana couldn't wrap on the surprised of seeing hajiya herself stuffing things she couldn't think off into the shopping cart she was pushing her cart was full literally dripping off clothes ranging from expensive laces which has hundred thousand price tags attached to it.

Aisha Cart was still empty just having few atampa which wasn't even up to five, hermana could feel the glare aisha was sending her way only if looks could kill then she did be six feet under the ground by now, she was obviously fanning with range only if she was a emojis to have smoke exploding her brains, some out of her ears and nose.

Hermana couldn't still get the feeling when hajiya ordered the escort in the light blue shirt and black trousers who was a Nigeria police to bring them another cart and take the full one to the cashier.

Ain't this all many hermana wanted voicing it out but had it down shallow into her stomach with the hard face hajiya was wearing, even Aisha couldn't questions her mother she just kept trailing behind her like some lost puppy.

Hermana hoped all the care she was getting from hajiya was some change maybe she was going to be a mother figure to her. Only if she knew what was yet to arrive

So short chapter yesses I know but we can't still manage it. Don't forget to tap the little start below to vote.

Leave comment of what you think in the comment section and invite people to come read out my thoughts if you like it.
Edited
Ongoing edition
All rights reserved
Aleeyu xynab
31_1_2021