💋Companion💋 Edited

Russia
Moscow
____________

Double update

Hermana looked up staring at the figure before then all, all eyes was him just how So masha Allah he looked dressed in an only piece of tuxedo with pants wondering how he did it pulling all there attention together seeing how the hall was pin drop silent waiting for his next words.

Hermana signed taking sip from her grapes juice leaning on the wall exhaling a breath she didn't know she was holding, Samira tapped on my shoulders lightly making snap her head toward her left direct.

Chewing up the food Hermana beamed at samira who was giggling at something we brother said.

Not paying attention to what was going on around the table Hermana let her mind wondered around to the first time she meet samira her now companions, there relationship was blooming like a spring flower under the summer sun.

Hermana giggles letting her gaze fall of samira's celebrity brother who has it all, not helping the butterfly flipping there wings.

A knot tied in her belly seeing samira lean to whisper sometimes they all couldn't make to her brother with a nod of his head he excused himself.

Hermana attention was now forced back on her plate which was untouched, they food was too Spicy for her liking, stuffing the fork into her lips samira leaned into her ears whispering something that made Hermana blood ran cold for few minutes before she blinked her eyes countless time watching samira with jaws wanting to drop.

The grimace on her beautiful prick face said it all, looking down at her shoes Hermana felt the weight of her whole self on her feet, heart thundering out loud.

She could vividly listen to the blood tuning from her heart to her ears it was that audible and She was afraid the other occupants of the room leaning by the railing at the balcony watching up to the moon was listening.

His gaze shifty fell on Hermana who was standings feet's away from him, the place was dark only the light from the moon was helping her get a clear view of his handsome face.

Not knowing what all this was all about, She took a step, then another then another until they where standing facing each other and the moon giving a beautiful view of us.

A wild smile was on his face Hermana couldn't say what it was all about only that the smile was genuine, it been so she saw something as beautiful she that.

The cold wind blow across there face, Hermana was watching his view not minding been caught checking him out, he was too light as though if she touched him then blood will flood out of his skin, too pale but beautiful to the eyes.

The side of his cheeks turned pink in what seemed to be a blush catching her gaze fixed on him, Ambar let a soft chuckle out of his lips taking in her appearance.

He knew there was something that pulled him toward her, and he will be so glad to find out maybe she was the one for him the one he has been searching out for.

Samira his sister has given up on him going out with all the girls she knew, And sadly stop which was so surprising to have his self drown to the lady standing side facing him.

He loved the thing he just found out about her which was her over confident self, among all the girls he crossed in his life no one has ever looked dead into his eyes which I know to him was just a way Hermana built to let no one intimidate her.

Samira who was leaning by the door after clearing everything out with the help of the cleaners who have all retired for the day leaned into the door wanting to her something, there was no doubt about the way her brother looked at her friend and she was so sure but with the way the silent grew with the ticking of the clock across her ears made her nervous afraid everything will fall out just like it always did.

The matter with her brother was something as a result of her parent, which she knew she also was affected.

"Hi"

Samira heard her brothers voice she almost missed it if not for the way he sounded so nervous, wanting to gang into fit of laughter but had to held it down in a gulp to avoid been cut or ruining everything.

Before the tension could peak the sound of footsteps coming from the door made then to turn toward the door with Hermana lips slightly ajar wanting to say her hello when Samira came through the door with the weirdest smile Hermana had every seen but mask it off pressing her lips back together.

"Ahh hope I ain't interrupting anything"

Samira couldn't hide the smile which ambar saw right through as a mischievous one before shaking his head off, talking was never his thing and he could spend the whole day without saying a word to no one he only conversed when necessary.

Hermana picked her coat with was the only one left from the many other hanged by the door while ago, the cold outside was something she still haven't gotten use to.

"I'll see you around"

Ambar said standing with a mug of cup in his hand smiling, Samira could swear she was dreaming seeing the ghost smile on her brothers face which soon disappeared.

It was a sunny Thursday afternoon when the sun shone bright, summer was something she never looked forward to but had to adjust.

Pulling the list she made early that week for the things she was running out of and had to get down the center market Hermana pinned her hijab satisfied with her look reflecting from the mirror, taking the bunch of keys which include that was the car nene drive with her.

Vote
Comment
Share

School is really doing me wonders, I guess this the far I can update so guys. I hope to see you really soon am actually preparing for examination which is fast approaching but will find time and type.

It's my birthday 😫 am +1 today a year near my grave ya Allah

Ongoing edition
All right reserved
Aleeyu Zaynab
22-11-2021