💋Confused💋 Edited

Kastina
Nigeria
__________

Namir hold onto the rail as thought his life depend on it, but the loud voice from atop the stairs was doing nothing but frightening him.

Heading back up, Namir paced up the long corridor his hands tucked behind his back thinking of a way out of the mess up life he was living.

Wasn't he supposed to go back home, to Kano and search up for his sibling maybe all this will stop but will he be able to do that to leave hajiya lubabatu behind with the monster of her husband.

Muttering up the courage left within him Namir turned the door knobs,

His mother lubabatu was standing with her husband hands raised up in the air wanting to hit her, they all rolled toward the direction of the door.

"You should go to sleep Namir"

Her tired voice said as she made her way towards the door not caring to whip away the tears from her eyes.

Wrapping her arms around him they walked back to Namir's room, looking up to her face into her round light brown orbs that shone under the lights with unshed tears Namir was confused.

It was indeed true that not all glimmer are gold, he couldn't help have this feeling inside his heart for wanting to stay with this woman, to stay for her even though he hated the fact of been her replaced son.

"We are sorry for waking you up it was just some misunderstanding"

Namir nodded his head at her words as if really trying to convince himself that all, she said was true that he didn't notice the tensed air around them, he didn't know if he should be let her know that he know all what was happening.

With a lip lock smile Namir traces the pattern of her red outlines henna adorning her beautiful hands.

...

The knot Namir felt underneath his belly was something he couldn't describe, was his life actually a lie or joke that was something he could never wrap himself around with.

"My son"

The deep voice of the man said to be his father said to the other man who had a piece of clothing wrapped around his face, the man smiled so brightly pulling Namir into a hug to to whisper something into his ears.

Was he too blind to notice Namir thought to himself as he walked to the here lubabatu gestured her hands towards him standing with some female who seemed to be her friends but Namir could swear to have never saw there face.

After the introduction Namir wanted so badly to slip back to his room, the images of the man was still appearing before him and he feared how he felt about everything, was he going to take him away perhaps to another home to claim been a child there too.

Namir could think straight bumping into the waitress causing the stainless tray he was holding so tighting to fly into the air then land on the marble flour producing a very unpleasing sound.

All he occupants and noise died down, lubabatu was soon to hurry to his side placing hands over his arms pulling her to him after saying something about him been stressed everything around him happened so fast that Namir wonders of everything inside his brains searching for answers he hoped he was going to find.

Namir sneaked to his fathers study where he was sure the man stayed half way the night thought, not caring to knock or close the door shut after pushing and getting into the room, Namir's eyes cut that of his said father sit on his chair with a cup over coffee over his lips.

Putting down the cup a small smile playing up on his lips, Namir could say it was that of sheer mockery but pushed the thought aside not even knowing why he was there in the first place.

"I got bored in bed so decided to check up on you"

The shift move of emotions in his eyes didn't place Namir, his father musa na-Allah ran his hands over his blade hair removing the reading glass perched on his nose on the table.

Namir's shoulders relax this was actually confusing and complexing the men didn't look at all like he was a good sleeve man but from the look of everything Namir knew perhaps he wasn't aware of anything.

"Am sorry for that, hope you took drugs"
His voice sounded so real as thought he really cared, didn't he actually care.

Namir nodded his head as if trying to confirm that indeed the man knew nothing about his identity that those people who sent him here where all behind there sons death how cruel are they not to let them mourn there son.

What had the man done to them to deserve such crudity from them, and instead of the confusion to disappear into the the thin air, more questions arise in Namir's mind it just felt as thought something was amiss and he couldn't say what

...

Short chapy

Was thinking few weeks ago to put this book on hold because I was suffering from writers block but here I'm Alhmdulilah

So we have les than 30 days to see ourselves in 2022 wow I tell don't know what to think but time is really runny fast.

I hope I get this book over with before the year ends.

Check out
Date of the date
We are wrapping up 😪

Vote
Comment
Share

Ongoing edition
All right reserved
Aleeyu Zaynab
3-12-2021