💋Torment💋 Edited

Daura
Nigeria
_____________

"Bring in the boy"

He said in what seemed to be an authoritative voice, the said person was quick to walked out of the dim red room.

The face of the occupation of the room was not showing, An old table and chair sat by the far end of the room, where the voice of the leader came from passing command

"Gashi"
(His here)
The sendee said to the sender bowing his head in respect only the shade of there faces was shown half was closed with pieces of clothes just so a person won't recognize them.

He could count on all of them weren't from the country but working under this ruthless man, who was powerful and freely living under the shades of the leaders.

"I am tired of holding you up, today your time of work is here"

A sweat break thought Hermann forehead he wasn't fine, couldn't even make what the man was saying but nodded his head anyways, he regretted been part of this world, he cursed the day he was born and brought into the earth.

"I hope am clear"
He thundered again making herman to nodded his head, what has he done to deserve all this of thing, what was he even going to do he thought as he was dragged out of the room by someone he couldn't make his face.

How he ended up in this place, that too he doesn't know his memory was shaky and blur.

Can't they just pick pity on him 13year old wasn't he too young for all this

The ray of the sun shining director into his eyes made hermano close his eyes tightly covering his face with his palm, he couldn't remember when last he was out.

"Watch your way, young boy"

The man he was following said making him put down his hands opening his eyes the ray of sun was shining directly at him but this time his eyes didn't hurt.

Hermano looked arounded the surrounding taking in the beautiful view of the backyard of the mansion which was covered with beautiful scenting flowers.

He wondered why inside the house was so dark and dangerous and the outside so captivating, only if he knew the outside was just a facade of the saying never judge a book by its cover.

"Prepare a car for us"
The guy leading Herman with him said to one of the guards standing by the door having a scarf covering half his face.

"Yes sir"
The guard answered running off.

He wondered how they where dressed the way the did, maybe because they are where those Muslims royal men but why did his path crossed there wasn't he supposed to be in some old looking house going from one home to another begging for food, wasn't that what he remembered his father saying he will send him to.

He was quick to jerk and stop following the said man, as though he was picked by a needle getting the attention was the other men heavily guards standing with weapons with have face covered what a nightmare.

Hermano stopped in his track suddenly realization drew on him, he felt an intense repugnance setting into his heart for the man, whom birthed him, what an evil man Hermano, sworn there and then he will never be the product of padre.

"Young boy are you okay"

The man he was supposed to keep following asked bringing him to life, his face and voice scream all concern but Hermano knew never not to fall for him for his father was never a good man and will never be a like one one neither will the people he mingled with.

Hermano noded his head reluctantly not finding his voice or the strength to move his lips, those muscles seem to turn paralyzed all of a sudden now his sister where could they be, he knew Hermana was going to be well taken care of.

He wished so badly he was her or maybe his mother but what about his other sister what could the demon have done to her, could he possible sold her off the way he did to him or what.

"We should get going then"

Wanting to punch the shit out of the man whose voice irritates him to death, he wish he will suddenly grow big having that strength what could he possible do now, nothing but accept faith with two hands.

All he knew was he was going to revenge for the death of his mother, he will murder his father with his two hands he sworn to himself and nothing could possibly stop him.

Only if he knew.

The journey in a black range over spot came to a halt in what seemed to be another beautiful mansion Hermano was awestricken by the beauty of the house he watch as the water from the fountains fell, the sun has set, all his exhaustion from the ride flew out.

He didn't even care to count the number if black cars lined behind the cars they drove in, he stare at the beautiful house hoping he could see his mother.

"Young boy shall we"

The man he was following said that was when he look his attention back to where he heard the voice coming from already by the huge beautiful mahogany wooden door a beautiful lamb like chandelier hung above there heads shining a yellow light a door mat placed beneath there foot with an italic bold writing of welcome home.

Hermano almost felt embraced seeing as he wasn't wearing any foot wear, how could he even have one on, tapping a door bell made a sound so unsettling to Hermano ears, he prayed the loud ring will stop resonating and it lucky did the door broke ajar.

Hermano mouth was left open as the person behind the door came face to face with them with a warm welcoming smile he felt this feeling he couldn't discribe under his stomach.

Surprise too
Any guesses on who the person behind the door could be

Vote
Share
Comment

Ongoing edition
All right reserved
Aleeyu Zaynab
24_9_2021