💋PROLOGUE 💋 Edited

This book is actually my ideas, my blood my sweat and every writters will understand what am saying so no part of this book should be duplicate or transform into any form without the author contest. All rights reserved so just read vote and comment then share with family and friends

......

Sited on a bench was amina staring into space, she pitied her mother and her father was a whole story to start with her life also and her siblings. She wasn't a graduate still in her final years of middle school jss3, she couldn't wait to be in ss1 buh with her mothers health her father and siblings will she be able to future her educations and her dreams of becoming a lawyer.

"Hermana" a Spanish name which means sister. She was named after her mothers sister, her mother called her that.
"Ma needs u at home, we have some visitors. so you re needed" her immediate brother. she calls hermano his name was amir buh she calls him that wen his mother gave birth to him ten years back wen she was six. She was so happy for having a brother.

After leaving for there not so big house. it was a two room house a bathroom at the far end of the compound a kitchen. The guest where sited on the corridor of her ma room next was there room which they manage the three of them.

She spotted mariya her sister playing with sand outside calling her to enter together into the house with. she was meet with the people she will never forget in the whole of her life, not now why will anty bilki be in their house. she remembered vividly the last time she left this house was wen she brought her back from her place.

After insulting her calling her witch, that was 11years back she was a child buh never is the memories going out of her mind, during her stay with anty bilki. she never took her to school she was 5 then making her now be in jss3 instead of ss2 she swallowed hard before taking some steps towards them, A man was with her who was checking her out shameless.
Amina is a very beautiful girl with her Caramel skin her afro long dark silk hair. Her curves masha Allah.
She greeted them before smiling at her super woman her ma.
She was in her late thirty 39 she was married to amina father at the age of 16 she was a beholder of beauty which has faded due to obstacles she was facing

"Hermana" ma called on amina after the visitors has gone "naam ma" amina answered going into her room with a salam. she was wearing a body hug ash shirt and a wrapper on it answering the call of her ma. "ma m here"
"Hermana I want to tell u something concerning your father sisters visit, anty bilki was here with the man u see as your husband she introduced him as her husbands cousin brother who is 30 and looking for a wife".
Amina was shocked she couldn't keep her amazement to herself. "Ma then why does she has to come here with him. her daughter hauwa is almost 20 without a husband why won't she give him to marry",
"I also wondered same Hermana buh I think she's right you can marry him after all he could sponsor you to further you education in any country of your choice".
"No ma I don't like him, doesnt he has a gf to marry unless me their lots of girls ma buh y me I don't want to get married I don't love him please don't force me"

What do u think will the marriage takes place or not do
Vote
Comment
Share

Love u'll

Edited
Aleeyu xynab
All rights reserved
_2020_