💋Glimpse💋 Edited

Sokoto
Nigeria
___________

edited

Climbing down the stairs Hermana shivered from the cold breeze which blown on her face, still not believing cold here in Nigeria was at it extreme.

Only then did she remember when she heard from her mother that the cold or heat in the far north was so unbearable for the people there.

Nene whose face held a void expression was on Hermana left hand side holding onto her trolley as they made way out of the large hall.

Hermana knew with the way nene sworn to never let herself get violated was something she couldn't help perhaps.

Mama step out of the car when the two got to the car, she was quick to pull nene into a hug. "You made me so worried"

Nene ducked her head down feeling guilty for making the woman she looked up to as a mother sick, "Am sorry mama, I just felt as if I couldn't say in the marriage anymore"

Nene said the truth, she was afraid to let the woman who did nothing but made sure all her dreams came through, and guilty for making such rash decisions letting her anger blind her this much.

"We can't keep standing her mama"
Hermana's voice brought the two back to life as each of them where busy in their own mini world.

The chanters of the occupants in the dinner hall was heard from afar, Herman looked to nene side to see if she was also but founded no ounce of nervous with her, Hermana wondered why she was feeling the way she was feeling she kept on rubbing her palms over her black pencil shirt which hugged her hips so perfectly.

The guards by the door announced there arrival pushing ajar the huge wooden metallic door, wondering how they have so much strength to push the door Hermana hung her head low. Feeling all eyes on her, settling next to mama on the high chair Hermana didn't look up from to see the faces of the other occupants.

"Am sorry for coming late"

Jamal's voice made her raise her heads there gaze meets she passed him a small smile then moved her gave to nene who was gazing at her food so interesting.

The dinner ended with no drama at all making Hermana wondered if this set are so peaceful after wards, nene and Hermana left to mamas room where she was having a chat with her other three co wife.

The king that's the sultan have four wife who all seemed peaceful with each other but one can never say because they look too happy to be true, Hermana and nene sat at the far end of the living room each on a sofa with eyes glued on the television but minds far away.

Hermana was thinking about her life, was she already happy where more challenges coming her way or was that all, then suddenly Ambar thought across her mind.

She had some gut feeling about him which was why she turned him down a reason but deep down she knew she was never ready for another relationship only for something to come falling down off the wall.

Hermana could feel the intense headache set with Abdullah's thought she couldn't say why she always have a headache.

"What are you thinking about"
Nene's voice pulled her back to life making Hermana blink away the tears in her eyes, nodding her head then look around the room to find the others occupants of the room all gone.

"Where is mama"

Hermana asked in an attempt to change the topic and guessing that Hermana wasn't ready to talk about herself nene sign back into the sit.

"Went to greet Adama hajiya daughter gave birth"

Hermana only nod her head bringing her gaze back to the television which was showing the movie she loved which was a tilted camila the killer bride.

"They asked if we could tag along but I declined"

"But we should have gone with them"

Hermana moves her gaze travel to Nene's face who had a sheep's smile on, knowing if Hermana followed those four then she did be so soar at the end of the day.

"It's as though you have forgotten how they made us suffer when I was a bride going from one how to another"

Hermana threw her head back and laughed out loud with tears glittering eyes.

"But we can go out later"
Nene added after letting her friends laughter died down she has been wanting them to go on a girls day out but they never got that time since she got married and Hermana with school.

"No please let's go now"

Hermana was already on her feet towards there chamber which was nene and Jamal's home, Jamal was in the living room typing on his MacBook when the two emerged from the door chitchatting.

The two chores there greeting each going to his separate room to get ready, Hermana settled on a green with a touch of black flower pattern atamta a line gown with a kimono sleeve and a squared neck . Kohl line out the boldness of her eyes making it have a catty look,

Nene on the other hand settled on a black with purple flower pattern atampa which has crystal stones all over the pattern making her glow from afar, the gown was styled into an a line gown with pencil slit hands and a round neck with an open between the two mountains on her chest.

"Where are you guys heading two"
Jamal's head was turn towards the direction of the stairs where he heard their chanters.

"Going for some outing"

"And I wasn't invited"
He sounded hurt his gaze fixed on Hermana as he spoke.

"I took the key for your bmw E-class"
Nene said watching in between the two, Jamal gaze on herman fell back to his wife who was now by the console mirror posing before her phone for some pictures.

The two made way out with none saying aword to the other, the first stop for shopping which was baseless then stoped at a restaurant where Hermana couldn't believe her eyes, Abdullah seated across a table behind her.

She was sure there gaze meet.

Vote
Comment
Share

So they meet again.
Well my examination continues after the break I think update won't be anything soon but I will try and finish drafting the whole of this book

31-12-2021
All right reserved
Aleeyu zaynab
Ongoing edition
Happy new year