💋Pain or Lies💋 Edited

Daura
Kastina
Nigeria
___________

With heavy breath Herman reach up to the room which was his, it was a large room, the biggest one he has since since he was born, the room will make up his mother and sister room not to talk about the bath room.

At first when he was brought up there all his thought were to be assigned his role but he was yet to be given one not until now.

How was he going to stay and keep laying to the woman who did nothing but welcomed him into her house with wild arms and a lovingly hug.

Didn't she see the way he was brought to her like he came straight from some nameless town, he actually did.

But his life changed then he didn't know why or who had a hand in this but he strongly believe it was from the man who showed up to be his father.

"Namir"
A soft voice called out his supposed name, he was now know to be namir na-Allah.

"Why are you a crying mess"
She asked yet again, whipping his tear stained eyes, "you shouldn't cry bby"
Hugging him to her bosom, she let him cry hajiya lulabatu was her name.

It been two years when she saw her son last but then he came back she won't let him slip away he was the only thing she has left.

"I'll talk your dad into doing what you want"
Herman nodded his head pulling himself out her embrace studying her face she was so fair that made him wonder if she was a Nigerian, chuckling lightly to herself she clapped her two palms together making a sound which got the attention of the maid standing by the door.

Herman always wondered wasn't she seeing that he looks nothing like her son, the picture was shone to him of her son who look so beautiful to be a boy his long pointy nose like that of his mother, cute innocent eyes pink yawning lips Herman had traced his hands over the family picture feeling the glassy surface but cared less he needed something to take his mind off and the picture did.

"You shouldn't mind your old look namir food is ready"

A voice said alerting him to come back to life, he blinked choking on his breath, "you shouldn't think much remembered the doctor said you shouldn't stress yourself"

Nodding his head as he took the glass of water gulping it down all together, so he was tasty he didn't realize that until now.

Sucking on his lower lips, a thing he does when nervous, handing back the now empty glass of fresh orange juice to hajiya lubabatu, his now mother Namir let go of his lips exhaling a deep breath.

"Mummy would you mind me meeting my friends" she nodded her head thinking if it was a good idea.

"It did help me regain my memories"
Herman added when in real life he wanted going out of the house because it suffocated him to death knowing his life was all a lie, taking her soft hands into his to reassure her he was going to be fine, wasn't he even fine?...

Hajiya lubabatu looked up to her son with tears wailing up in her eyes, "mummy you shouldn't cry, fine I won't go see them"

His words made her tears roll down her eyes rolling on her sas chuckling lightly her Namir was always Adamant he was never one to consider her feeling his feeling and wishes comes first.

Moving her hands to feel his face, her water work started like some river flow sobbing hard she clutched unto his cloth and body like her life depended on it, her life really did depend on it.

She lost every bit of her sanity after losing him those two years felt like forever, not even her enemy do she wish to go through what she went not until the call from the adductors stating price, yet he wasn't found then, it all started...

"Mummy it's Salin birthday"
Namir said sitting close to her on the sofa, her gaze still on the television she heard him but did he expect her to give him permission for going out.

Forcing her attention completely on the television, hajiya lubabatu tried her best to block his pleading voice, turning her attention now to him with a straight face.

Namir pleaded again with a beautiful pout adjoining his lips giggling at her boys behavior she nodded her head reluctantly.

"But you shouldn't stay out before magrib"

Not that she was scared of anything but she don't want her son to start with some bad behaviors those rich kids do.

"Yeah you are the best" Namir said his arms flying over his mother's body making the mother giggling.

And he left with in a span of her eyes, yet he never came back

After three hours of waiting hajiya lubabtus phone ranged as she was on her prayer mat doing her Azkhars, not paying to the ringing but when it got uncontrollable she stretched her hands seeing as it was an unknown number she wanted putting the phone down after the call ended but just like the called was waiting for the call to end another call came again.

With a light hiss under her breath, she tapped in the green screen icon.

"Am I speaking to gajiya lubabatu na Allah"

Came a voice from the other end nodding her head but on realizing the person wasn't seeing her she murmured a yes almost inaudible for anyone yet the person on the other end continued.

"Can you come up to the hospital I'll send the address to you now please your present is highly needed"

Swallowing a lump putting the phone down, with sagged shoulders she stood on her feet her head racing up multi-thoughts keep running in her brains.

...

Are we enjoying the story
Don't forget it's tittle
Calm before the storm for a reason
Invite your friends to come read
Please
Share
Vote
Comment
Ongoing edition
All rights reserved
Aleeyu zaynab
_15_10_2021