💋Straight💋 Edited

Sokoto
Nigeria
___________

The two sat in an tensed silence with each having a calm thought running across his mind, after waiting for almost one hour plus, the waitress came placing their orders in front of them each.

Nene resisted the urge to roll her eyes which she failed letting her balls dance making sure the waitress get her action which she apologized for there poor service.

Nene tsk taping her feet on the marble floor, clutching on the cutlery in both hands so tight,

"Why are you tensed"

Jamal's voice resonated around the room, she was sure it was her thought making it look as though he spoke so loud, moving her gaze back on her avocado which was too salty for her liking, nene gulped the whole content of the glass cup containing orange juice in one go before putting back the glass, tapping a little bit loud.

Jamal knew her too well to know she was so pissedoff which happened only once in a blue moon and here the are, he never like been around her during such times knowing she will blowoff like some volcano.

The two sat with jamal enjoying his fried rice which was so great, nene on the other hand didn't make a stop with tapping her feet which was doing nothing but disturbing Jamal instead distracting his brain.

The sound was just so much getting him to keep his cutlers back into the plates, folded her hands under watching as she fummed with her nose flaring, it all looked funny but jamal maintain a straight face.

"This place is suffocating me"

Nene breathed heavily, the sound of her hissing loudly landed in his ears, the sound was so unsettling to Jamal's ears making his blood boil in sneer anger.

If there was anything he hated whole heartedly after his father was the sound, it was so disrespectful if anything it was coming from nene who knew so well how much he hated it.

Pulling her by the waist with force, nene was surprise making her almost fall on the floor but he was fast to catch her pulling her with him to the car to avoid the stares of the other occupants of the room.

Tears blurred her eyes, nene tried to keep back but she couldn't with the way her chest weight up and down her, a lump formed in her throat fighting so hard to keep the sob at bay but failed miserably nene let the tears fall in an attempt to keep her sob low not until a loud wail escaped her lips.

Jamal's fist tightened around the wheel, he hated the sound coming from her it made him feel as thought he was like his father for making her cry, marching on the break the car stopped.

" I....You should stop crying"

Jamal tried in an attempt to make her stop but it was as thought he was hailing her to keep crying.

Nene was crying not because he pushed her, she was crying for all the things around her the harsh reality of her been tied to jamal it was her dream her every day prayer and now nothing was the same again, was it her fault to love him that much or was it her fault to let his mother get them married.

"You should stop"

He yelled making her shiver out of fear wrapping her tiny hands over her lips to prevent the sound of muffling sob from her mouth just so she won't annoy him any longer who knows what he would do.

Pulling her to his arms Jamal exhale a breath he didn't know he was holding but he tried to convince himself that he was at peace trying to console her.

They where nothing he fear for her, knowing if nothing then her love for him was going to affect three relationship in every way, and he was doing nothing to help then work instead pushing all the effort she was making.

Luckily her cried died down only the sign of her exhaling breath after few seconds was heard and the fast beats of his heart.

Placinging a soft kiss on her forehead Jamal let go of her, after adjusting her hijab nene looked up to him deep in the eyes wanting to say Sindhi but decided against it.

"I know you are my husband, I respect you a lot but you should believe me I didn't black mail your mother into making you marry me, Wallahi I didn't"

Her eyes where glassy and he knew if he let her talk then she will keep crying and he don't want that, hearing her cry rip his heart out because it made him feel as if he was some bad guy.

Nodding his head wordlessly Jamal let her words sank into his brains, she was right he was blaming her for all the things happening around him but it wasn't her fault if at all she was also against the married in the first place why inflict her pains he thought.

"I .. if you can't do this then you are free to let me go and I promise to hold nothing against you"

Feeling her hands on his made him look her direction she looked so calm and peaceful nene was gentle and he promise to hurt her not no more.

He promise to always put a smile on even thought he knew they will never work as couples.

...

The two are so sincere with each other

Vote
Comment
Share

Ongoing edition
All right Reserved
Aleeyu Zaynab
26-11-2021