💋Game of chess💋 Edited

Abuja
Nigeria
____________

Laylah gulped over the new found information, it says everything about her friends behavior. The loud footsteps made her signed lowly to herself to keep herself calm just so she won't make Abdullah angers like she always does.

Much to her relief he didn't walk up to her, he walked to his study which was the door next the lobby where she was sited her favorite spot over the few months she doesn't know what was up to her all she knew was she lack interest over all many things she lost count off.

Maybe all she actually wanted was a big time to fix herself back to normal and now this, the closest person she have thought to keep close to her was doing nothing but back stabbing her thinking she was one step ahead of her in her own games.
Then she has to be so sick in the head Laylah though.

If she thinks she's so smart and think she's so good at the game of chess then she must be mistakes and should use up all her remaining energy to check make.

Laylah got off her feet feeling some new found energy spread within her maybe this was actually what she needed for all those months because she was giving Abdullah some space.

Turning the knob Laylah walked into his study room with extra bounce on her heals, Abdullah watched with closed eyes why she was all dressed up. Searching his head for every possible reason but found none made him watch as she walked up to him smiling down at him.

The last time she got this bright smile on was since she got back from the hospital, after everything that happened and what he overheard that day he wasn't sure if Laylah was playing everything up just as the conversation sounded so seriously about him.

Maybe it was probably about someone who he might miss but he doesn't know and was starting to convince himself about all those months all his does was over think about everything but Laylah doesn't seemed to have to do something fishy.

"Where too"

When his curiosity got the best of him, Abdullah founded himself asking his wife he loved her so much that his afraid she was going to cause him nothing but pain just the way she did years ago but that was just his instinct trying to get the best of him as always.

"Well I got bored staying all day home, hopping to get pregnant while I won't which is all obvious, so I decided to stop by Aisha she won't mind and you either"

Rolling her eyes so hard that abdullah feared maybe her eye balls where going to pop out and maybe liter the sparking marbles, but watch as her smile returned at the last part.

Something doesn't sit quite will to him seeing how wild she smile maybe her cheeks will hurt after that, he knew something was going on in Laylah's brains and he will do everything at finding out.

"I was also bored as hell  won't mind dropping you off, and about babies we will make thousands"

The first part was nothing close to the truth if at all he was busy setting up some important works through his email but he was hundreds percent sure about the last part he also want making babies.

Laylah smile warmly at him, Abdullah slipped to his room to change into something more presentable, he came out dressed in a pair of a cotton rich chiffon cream pencil hand shirt with an over washed denims trousers his feet's clads in a designer set of loafers.

He smiled folding her hands in his as they walked hand in hand together, Laylah giggling as the car halt in the parking lots of Aisha huge mansion even thought she wasn't divorced with her husband For killing her son, he was still paying up for his crimes which was embezzlement of government funds so all his wife's where living to themselves no story of where he was was hard some said he got realized, other said he was jailed.

"To what do I own this visit"

Aisha smiled warmly at the two couples, gesturing with her hands to take a seat she exited through a hallway but soon returned holding a tray which was containing some snacks Laylah munched on with no care at all.

Abdullah on the other hand had his whole attention on the television the news playing cut his attention, he was never one to watch it does when he was super bored which at that time he wished he could excused himself back home but no what he came to accomplished had to be done.

And just as he prayed the two excused there way to the staircase leaving him all to himself, Abdullah counted from one too thousand before calling the attention of the maid.

"Can you show me up stairs to where my wife is"

Abdullah pleaded smiling down at the maid who smiled in return, she stop by the last stairs pointing at the half open door before hurrying down stairs one could tell she was busy.

Abdullah made sure until her footsteps dead down before he made way to the door the two where having this conversation again he couldn't say about what.

"Seriously laylah"
One could easily trace how off her voice sounded as thought what the later said wasn't okay.

"Yes now all I care more Is having babies Aisha, I don't care how much but I want to have them so badly"

Laylah sounded so worried and truth to her statement she was, one thing that helped her was she never let anyone know what her plans where only that they knew she was going to ruin her said husband.

Aisha signed, Abdullah knock Came on the door, "baby"
He called out creasing the outline on Laylah face, "Am sorry but something really urgent came up" he apologized leaving the two as he return home all thought his way his mind kept replaying Laylah word she really need to have a child. He found himself typing how can someone easily conceive in google as he sank in front of his MacBook

...

Who plays more dirty among them three

🎉🎉🎉🎊🎊My birthday 😪

Vote
Comment
Share

22-11-2021