💋Jamal💋 Edited

Kwari
Sokoto
Nigeria
______________

He watched through the window how tube were connected all over her body, he couldn't sleep a wink the night before, praying she should make it. he knew it was going to be really hard but some miracle can happen.

He slept his night tossing from one side of the bed to another, the image of a girl laying in the pool of her blood with no one to help what has this world turned into, there was no one who could help after seeing her the way she was.

She was sniff and cold by the time he reach the hospital where she was rushed into the emergency unit, he left his number after returning to his hotel room where his thought where clouded by her.

His phone buzzed, dipping his hands inside his pocket bringing out his brand new iPhone 12 pro max his sisters name flash on the scream with a heart emoji, he let an exhausting breath out of his mouth before sliding the green bottom.

Placing the phone on his left ears as he walked out of the room in order to pick the call, jamal made way to the parking area which was on the third floor.

"I did be on my way"

His deep voice echoed putting the phone back into his over washed pen trousers, he was 10.7 ft with an Atlantic build body, a round shaved face, two side dimples which shows even when he talks,  pearl white teeths with gaps in between.

He was all shade of beautiful with a tan Melanie skin from one look one could see he wasn't a Nigeria, his feet's where clads in designer clay snickers, an off white rich chiffon shirt with pencil slit hands hugging his packs perfectly like it was sew on him.

He made his way out of the evaluator towards the lots where his dark bmw was parked, the car was sparking clean as though it wasn't one who took a bloody Hermana to the hospital 6 hours ago.

It was a twenty minutes drive to his sisters house where he parked the car before alighting from it, the house was a mansion.

A maid got the door and ushered him into the house excusing herself to go inform her mistress about her brothers arrival, shortly after a beautiful light skin woman between the age of 35 rolled down the stairs with her lips stretch into a contagious smile, Jamal raised to his feet with a smile also taking his sister hands before placing a kiss on it.

"I tot you forgot the way to this house"
She will never change with her sassy attitude Jamal thought.

"Where are the kids"

Jamal asked diverting the topic to something else he doesn't want his sisters unending lecture about keeping relationships ties, he wasn't ready for that and never will he be.

🍂🍂🍂

The beaming sound of the machine was what gained the attention of the nurse who hurriedly left to get the doctors.

"Mr Jamal she will be fine, she regained conscious but was sedated to reduce the pain she was in, we hope she gets better when she wake up which will be soon"

The doctor extended his hands for a shake, leaving Jamal by the hall way, he looked at the room praying she should wake up soon so he could return her to her family.

His stay in this country was coming to an end.

Jamal Aminu muccido was his full name a heir to the sultan of sokoto whose mother was an Eritrean beauty got separated with his father while he was three year old

At 32 jamal promise to never fall in love although his mother was worried wanting to she her son settle and start a family but all her efforts seemed to be going in van.

Jamal never believe in love because from all he knew those who are in love end up hurting there selves brutally even though few find happiness.

His phone buzzed in his chest pocket his lips stretched in a smile as he read the name on the scream which was at written down Ummi with a lock and heart emoji.

"Walid you still ain't back yet"
His mother worried voice asked after the greeting section, he let a sign, running in his hands over his head an attitude he adapted and do when ever he was stress.

He never hide a thing from his mother, she was his best friend they where so close there relationship was never a son and mother one rather that of two
Best friends who can't live without the other.

Jamal always fear the day he would wake up without his her, "Ummi I have something to cover up but will soon be back you shouldn't stress yourself I miss you too"

The two chanted away before Jamal mother hanged up saying she needed to check up on something. Saying there goodbye they hanged up the phone.

A nurse came rushing into the room Hermana was making Jamal who was sited by the window side at the lobby trail behind her to the room to see what was up

Vote
Comment
Share

Edited

Ongoing edition
All rights reserved
Aleeyu zaynab
6-8-2021