💋NEW HOME 💋 Edited

Kano
Nigeria
____________

Just as the say time waits for no one surely this was it.

The time for the conveyance was here, Hamerna cried her eyes out, because she doesn't want to live her mother.

She feared the situation her mother will be in.

"I'll be okay hermana, just pray for me" her mother's word.

She promised to take her siblings with her but her mother refused saying she's a newly wedded bride wat will the groom family think about.

She was conveyed to her very big house.

Her jaws dropped and she watched in awe the house was too big for her like maybe it's a family house.

She was unveiled by her mother inlaw who doesn't seem a bit to like her, but she cared less she's married to her husband not his mother or any of his relatives because they seem rich and she knows so well how to deal with them.

The people who bought her soon started living and she was left with only anty bilki and few from her father relatives her mother's relatives was another story to talk about.

So she made herself comfortable on the bed waiting for her husband to arrive.

She felt asleep without even knowing she did, stretching her neck, the slumped down the bed into the John, did her business and came out.

She got off the heavy itchy dress founded a silk ocean blue pants, with a lilac shirt to match.

She unloosed her long hair then fall on bed.

~~***~~

Waking up the next day.
Hermana felt the breath of a person close to her, but she thought it was her sister.

"Gosh" she murmured under her breath. The sun has rises again.

She said her morning azkars still laying on the bed not able to open her eyes.

All the prayer houses around her were saying there prayers loud out.

Mumbling supplications still under her breath she opened one eyes. Then the other, she was meet wat a new environment.

The chandelier that was hanging above the bed she watch in astonishment and felt in love with is instantly.

Stretching her hands, sitting up on the bed. She rubbed her hands over her face. Yawning,

She studied the room, and fell in love with it. Then her eyes darted to her left were they fell in his.

She stared into his eyes like predator watching over his prey.

She studied him his eyes were the darker shades of brown. His eyes white was an egg white.

His nose so slander and long, his lips plum. Spread in a smile.

He wasn't bad looking she thought, lowering her head playing with the silver ring on her pinky finger.

" Nice ring" he compliment.
She looked up to him before murmuring a "good morning" then she ran off to the toilet.

He just smiled at her childish behaviors.

Hermana was dressed in an Ankara gown which was sew in a beautiful dress. Glittering stones all over the dress.
Keeping aback the silk veil on the bed signing.

She hate veil at least the clothes should have some remaining pieces she thought.

Never the less she picked the silk viel and wrapped it around her head in a beautiful loss turban style.

Arranging the room but still he was no were to be found. She struggled off her shoulders sitting on the bed staring at the white painted room.

Her stomach was grumbling obviously she was hungry.

"Ya Allah" she murmured. Stepping a foot out of her room.

She was welcomed with a long hall way with doors.

She stood on her door step, thinking of were could the kitchen be.

Then an idea pop on her pain, opening the door next to hers.

She was welcomed to a very beautiful environment. "Wow!!!" She exclaimed. Walking further into the room.

It was a very beautiful living room she fell in love with the interior instantly.

She was now standing in the middle of the room. The room was covered with a Damascus wallpaper,a different type of chandelier was above her head.

An opaque table, hip of magazine places underneath it.

Patchwork carpet, a Cosmo TV set. Boho sofa, and it's armchairs.

Plants in container were places around the room.
Then a traditional cupboard, were her bukor were places she smiled internally to herself.

She will explore the house letter now she's hungry.
Walking out of the room, she went into the one facing hers.

It was an dark room, and she doubt if it did be the kitchen. Closing the door behind her.

He was standing also looking at her, she ducked her head low. Not able to meet his gaze.

" Good morning" he mumbled audible to her,

Look up instantly before murmuring her own " morning".

Weird she thought still paying with her hands.

Asalamu alaikum beautiful people.
How are we all coping during this hard time. May Allah see us though Ameen.

Don't forget to vote
Comment
Share
Edited

Ongoing edition
All rights reserved
Aleeyu xynab
_ 2020_