💋MARRIAGE💋 Edited

Kano
Nigeria
____________

"Hermana" amina mother called on her. she was sitted in their room thinking of how tomorrow is going to be after what her ma told her. "Be very prayerful, Hermana remembered her mother's words. Allah and her prayers will be with her. One can never marry another's husband take this as your destiny". she surrender saying it was her destiny and she's going to take it wiping her tears for the unkempt, she left for her ma room seeing. how furnished her ma's room is now. He changed their house her mothers room was now having a fan, a bed which he bought for them within three month of seeing her here they are now she's going to leave home tomorrow with an unknown person her heart was tight she couldn't say what was actually wrong with her she has been crying for the past two weeks wen the date was set. Her big sexy eyes where now red and tinny her face also lost it radiant just it been smooth with the help of the woman brought by anty bilki and her so called husband she doesn't even knows his name she doesn't even wants to know she hates him, anty bilki with all the fiber of being in her she's just this doing this for her ma.

maybe it going to repay with wah she has been through for them she look at her sibling maryam how she was sleeping peacefully with no worries in the world.

if doing this will make her siblings get a bright future then she's definitely going to do this taking her hijab from the hip of her cloth. she will be leaving forever, she prayered to her lord for guiding her into the new life she's going to start, protect her ma and siblings wen she's gone.

A new day she couldn't belief she actually had a sleep buh woke up with a pyrexia with a terrible cephalalgia making her have an unpleasant problem, the noise of the people wasn't also helping at all. With her manus on her noggin wishing she could feel any better before a dreadful slumber taking her.

She funked out of her sleep wen zainab her best friend tapped her to wake her from the sleep

Amina was mentally depressed she couldn't take it anymore as she broke down in front of her friend. zainab let her cry subsided before consoling her, that their are all by her side she should be patient enough to handle all this as she was a strong girl, the Almighty is the all hearer who will hear all her cries and see through wat ever she will go through. After all he never burden a soul with what he couldn't bear.

Was zainab supporting words.

After much pressure from zainab before amina finally agreed on taking a pain reliever, she immediately fell into another sleep.

Zainab informed her ma, hamerna mother on her health she became restless in what to do amina normally don't get sick but now that she is she doesn't know what to. Zainab assured her that her besty will be fine before the wedding will official.

Anty bilki bragged taking all the credit for bringing the husband. it pained ma buh she has no other option she never wanted to marry her daughter off buh with the threat pulled up by the man she called a husband she had no other choice than to let her child and wait for destiny to makes its turn.

Hermana work up feeling much better with the help of some elder women she was helped with her bath her eyes where swollen. Anti bilki bought a blue lace for her to wear saying of the grooms family sees her wearing cheap cloths they will look down upon then. She so much hated this woman she wore the cloths with tears rolling down her eyes is this the kind of life she will continue living. She couldn't stop her tears her eyes were puff and red she looks very awfully bad.

She finally agreed for zainab to apply the makeover on her. Zainab was from a not so wealthy family buh their can't be called as poor, their Islamic school was same.

She looks breath takingly beautiful. Awws and masha Allah was all over anti bilki was impressed by her niece beauty at least she could show her off well buh the girl won't associate with her when she tells her the objective of her getting hr married to him.

She was now officially Mrs musa abdullahi, he send his friends to take her to the reception venue buh she was very adamant of not going why will he starts to command her. He called with her ma phone saying he wants to speaks with her she was handed the phone wen he started with a hi.

"Assalm" she said he felt somehow before finally answering her salm "well the wedding has been finalized so u re now mine, I heard you weren't feeling fine just hope you get well and take care" She was shock as to the core she didn't expect that from him, with a smile she handed the phone to zainab who was giving her strange look as though she grew two head, Hermana shrugged her best friend off.

.

Hi guys first chappy can't really believe thanks to those who read really appreciated.
Ham ham wah do u think will happened.

Edited

Vote
Comment wat u think
Share
Ongoing edition
All rights reserved
Aleeyu xynab
_2020_