Who Did It To Aang Part 3

Sokka's POV

The sleeping pills must've knocked Aang out of course but that still doesn't explain his injuries, I still have people to question. "Yue, you were the next person to see Aang, you found him in the corridor to the gym right?", Yue hasn't said a word, and sometimes the quiet ones are the guilty ones, "yes that's correct", she fidgeted nervously as she answered me. "What you said didn't really make much sense, surely you would just shrug of something that happened, and at this time Toph was also present, when I asked Toph about it she didn't have much to say", I explained.

"She's hiding something", Suki looked at Toph raising a brow, "I am not!", Toph frowned, "She's telling the truth, I don't think it was Yue's plan to have Toph with her, and she wanted Aang alone, Toph didn't say a lot to me because she couldn't hear a lot, this means Yue showed him something instead right? What was it Yue?", I asked her, all eyes were on her.

"I showed him my phone, on there I wrote down a bunch of things about the boy that my father has matched me with, I knew he was inside the gym so I asked Aang to go in and try to persuade him to leave me alone, even if it meant with his fists, Aang refused and it annoyed me, I thought he could help if he knew what situation I was in, but he was so drowsy, he then told me to get out of his sight, I was about to go after him but Toph stopped me as she was already holding on to my arm, and good thing too", Yue looked at Toph then back at me.

"And then he walked into the gym, where Jet was the last to see him, what happened Jet?", I asked. "He walked in looking almost like he was ill, we were playing a game of basketball at the time and didn't pay too much attention, but for a moment he left, and then came back but he was on the floor", Jet frowned as he explained. "He has a proper motive to get rid of Aang, come on he tried to get with Katara multiple times Aang hates him", Toph crossed her arms. "That might be true, but out of everyone here, Jet is the only one being completely truthful, he had no part in it", I sighed then looked at him, "how long was Aang gone for?".

"Aang was probably gone for about fifteen or twenty minutes", Jet struggled to answer, "anything could've happened and any one of you could've been there", I looked at each of them, they were all guilty but are they guilty for this?

"Going over what state he was in, Aang couldn't have gone far, those pills kick in fast", Mai looked up at me, "the fire exit in the gym, he could've left that way?", Ty Lee added, "so he left the gym barely awake, and then what happens?", I continued. Now we were stuck, we had absolutely no idea. Think Sokka Think.

"I'll tell you what happened", Zuko stood up, "you're my boyfriend and I can't lie to you a minute longer", He took a deep breath and explained. "When I was headed to the canteen to get something to eat and continue my book I'm reading, I saw Aang with Suki, he was leaning on her quite a bit, I didn't question it and carried on walking, if I saw he was unconscious I would've asked but I thought it was okay". "Suki you did this?", I wasn't actually expecting it to be her.

"No, ugh okay since we're telling the truth, I found him with Yue, she was helping him walk somewhere so he could go to a room and lie down for a bit, but then she had a call from her dad and left him with me, then he began to fall asleep, I caught Ty Lee's attention then we took him into the restroom to try and wake him up by slashing water on his face, I had no idea he was drugged", she frowned.

"He wasn't drugged, he took the medicine himself, it was his fault", Mai rolled her eyes, "so how did he break his wrist?", I was amazed they were finally coming clean. "Another girl came in so we panicked, grabbed Aang and took him into a cubicle, at first trapping his arm in the door, when trying to move it, it snapped, badly, we began to panic even more", Ty Lee continued the explanation.

"You broke his arm by thinking he'd move like some sort of toy?", Mai looked shocked. "I didn't know what to do", Ty Lee looked down, "Ty Lee stop lying", I realised a problem whilst she was explaining, "what?", she looked at me. "You know the human body better then anyone here, you took it upon yourself to learn how to chi block, you're covering for Azula aren't you?". Ty Lee didn't respond and hung her head in shame.

"She's covering for me", Toph frowned, "Toph?", I looked at her stunned. "I broke twinkle toes' arm, I walked into the bathroom and heard noises, I asked who was in here and what're they doing and then I heard groans", Toph began explaining. "Aang woke up?", Yue raises a brow, "I quickly knocked him out again by freaking out and dropping him, his head hit the door handle and he stopped making noises again", Suki sighed.

That explains his head injury, "well anyway, I heard that and the door opened I walked into him and thought someone died so I yelled but then Suki and Ty Lee both explained he passed out and I wasn't to tell anyone, I was involved in a secret I was going to keep it secret, they asked me to help lift him up but it was difficult, I pulled and tugged on his arm but I wasn't helping at all, the girls got mad at me and I got fed up because it's not my fault I can't see, I ended up throwing his arm down making it hit the toilet bowel, I heard a crack, I knew I did something wrong, I left as quickly as I could to calm myself down", Toph was really mad at herself, she didn't mean to do it.

"Suki and I carried him to the student council room to hide, then Azula spotted us, told us to get lost and she could take care of it", Ty Lee looked at her girlfriend. "I took him back to the gym, dumped him and made a quick loop, telling a frightened Yue to go tell both you and Katara what happened so I look innocent, but I didn't know Yue was in on it, I walked back to the scene of the crime and there we are, that's what happened to Aang", Azula finished the explanation, everyone was quiet.

"So you all were involved? You all had a motive, yet none of you actually wanted to see him hurt", I looked at each of them seeing how sad they all look, each one of them guilty. "We're done here, see you tomorrow", I walked to the door. "What will you tell them? Aang and Katara?", Yue looked up at me. "I'll see", I left the room, did that all really just happen? I was like a proper detective in there! That's so cool! Okay Sokka now you have to explain it all to Katara and Aang they need to know.

I walked to hospital after leaving the school, and saw them both smiling and laughing as they left the hospital, Aangs arm in a cast. I took a deep breath and waved at them. "hey guys, how you feeling Aang?", I asked rubbing the back of my neck. "A lot better, I'm on a whole bunch of pain killers", he chuckled, "so did you find out what happened?", Katara got straight to the question.

The thing is I felt bad for every single one of them, I wanted to tell them everything but I didn't want Katara to lash out at any of them. I think it's best to say that, "it was an accident, no one is to blame", and that's the truth it was an accident, and no one should be blamed for it. Katara sighed and nodded accepting it, "alright, sorry I was so crazy about it, I've been over emotional about a lot of things lately", Katara stayed close to Aang.

"That's your hormones isn't it? Time of the month again is it?", I joked, "no! Sokka!", she pouted and pushed me, making Aang laugh. "Let's go home, I need some Bumi therapy", Aang smiled as we walked in a line side by side, Katara in between us. "I could do with avacodo's, anyone else?", Katara kept looking forward, Aang and I both gave her odd looks, she doesn't like avocados, we both know this. Odd. "Let's hope tomorrow isn't as dramatic as today huh?", I linked my arm with one of Katara's as Aang linked her other arm.

"We can only hope".