The Day Off

Zuko's POV

after being up all night with Azula trying to make her more gentle and flirtatious, I didn't get much sleep, I groaned at the sound of my alarm and got up throwing on whatever I could find and quickly getting ready walking downstairs and waving at my uncle as he prepared his tea shop for a busy day, "I'm going to school", I yawned and reached to the door so I can walk out. "School? You can't go in today", he walked over holding a tray of China tea sets. "Why not?", I raised a brow turning around to face him. "My brother has closed the school for today, not sure why, but a letter was sent, mind helping me work today?", He smiled and held out the tray to me. "Oh sure", I dropped my bag and took the tray following my uncle. I wonder why my father closed the school, maybe a bunch of angry parents got mad of him because of the alcohol problem? no it can't be that.

I put the tray down and began to clean everything down ready to open the doors. I really wanted to go in today, I wanted to see Sokka, I wanted to help Azula, maybe tomorrow will be the day I do that. I sighed and put an apron on opening the tea shop and walking to the front with menus in hand. At least I'll be doing something productive, I can always help Azula again later if she comes back over, maybe I could message Sokka? I bit my lip and blushed at the thought. I don't think I can bring myself to do that. Maybe I can try. The first customer came in and took my attention I showed them to their table and got on with the day.

Katara's POV

I got ready as usual, I haven't been able to sleep too well lately, I got up early was sick again, and got on like everything was normal, I picked up my earphones and walked to the door, the boys can meet me at school, I hummed softly to myself as I opened our mail. "Junk. Junk. Junk. Pizza ad. Junk. Ozai?", I raised a brow and opened the letter from the academy and read through it. No student allowed on the premises? What was Ozai doing? I sighed and put my bag on the side. "Katara!?", I heard Sokka run down the stairs in a panic looking around each room. "I can't find my nice jeans!", he frowned and kept running around like a headless chicken. "You don't need them, schools cancelled today", I handed him the letter and walked back upstairs. I got changed into a light blue vest and grey sweatpants, if I can't work at school I'll work at home, and I'll do it comfortably.

I sat on my bed opening my computer that Gran Gran gave me a long time ago, it was heard to focus but I tried as much as I could. "Hey", I heard a voice from the door by didn't look up from my screen. "Hm?". "You okay?", It was Aang, he walked in and sat behind me on the bed and hugged me from behind, I blushed lightly and tried to carry on working, he made it very difficult to stay focused. "Aang I have to get this done", I tried to push one of his hands off but he firmly kept it there, he's definitely stronger then he looks, and at the moment I'm a lot weaker then normal, I felt him pull me back. "Aang!?", I blushed even deeper and fell back with him looking up at my ceiling. "Do you really have to do it?", I heard his heart as I lay on his chest. I nodded softly and got up cupping his cheek. "Just for this morning, then we can hang out, okay?", I smiled and rubbed his cheek softly. "Deal. But don't over work yourself", he kissed my cheek and walked out. Okay I'm definitely not going to get this done now.

Ty Lee's POV

It was a dark day outside, very cloudy and miserable, I feel like the weather reflects on peoples moods, I'd often sit and stare at the sky from my bedroom and admire it. It's difficult living with as many siblings as I do, constant bickering, groaning and a lot of blame games. In order for me to relax I'd listen to music and look at the sky. Looks like that's all I'm going to be doing today as I'm not going to the academy. I heard my phone buzz and looked at it seeing a message from Azula. She wants to meet at her uncle's tea shop, that should be fun, at least I get out of the house and this boring routine, I got up and got changed, it took me a while to get the perfect outfit, I walked out of my room and to the door, nobody really minds if I stay or go, nobody really notices me at all here.

"Bye", I said to the family members that were in the room, they obviously didn't hear me, or chose not to. I frowned slightly and walked out, to my surprise Mai was stood outside about to knock on the door. "Mai? What're you doing here?", I smiled, it was nice to see someone who doesn't look like me. "I was just going to see if we could do something", Mai shrugged and tried to act cool again. I shook my head and nudged her. "You wanted to see me, aw you little softie!", I teased and squeezed both her cheeks, she pushed me off and walked with me. "Stop it, where are you going anyway?", she asked with a small blush on her cheeks. "To see Azula, she asked to meet up, hey you should come along! girls day out!", I linked arms with her and we made our way to Iroh's and walked in seeing Azula sat at a table. "There she is!", I giggled happy to see her and quickly walked over sitting beside her.

"'Zula!", I held her arm and snuggled into her, she didn't push me away, she didn't do anything at all, "morning Ty Lee", Azula smiled and then turned to Mai watching her sit opposite us. "Morning Mai", her smile faded slightly, Mai didn't reply, what was wrong with them? I felt a little uncomfortable with the feeling of the space all of a sudden, I sat up and called Zuko over so we could order. Are they no longer friends? Are we no longer friends?

I love them both

I don't want to lose our friendship.