Be careful

Ty Lee's POV

I ran up the stairs back to the council room with the boy, "hey sorry about all this, it'll wear off soon", I smiled and walked into the room laying him down on the sofa as Mai and I step back, with Azula stepping forward. It's new for someone to not know who she is, we don't really get any new kids here, and when we do, they get so scared of a Azula they beg their parents to go to transfer or get homeschooled. I don't get it myself, sure she's scary, but it can sometimes be in a hot way.

Azula looked down at Aang, "sorry for the way we got you here, it's just that I needed to see you urgently, and talk about you being new. Zuko, my brother. Told me you are ignoring his heritage. Which sadly means you're ignoring mine too". She leant in closely to him as she spoke and whispered in his ear, I felt my body shiver as I watched her, there's something about her that just makes me feel some things. Which makes things awkward between us I know. I keep my thoughts a secret.

"Your heritage? You're Zuko's sister?", Aang widened his eyes slightly in surprise. "Yes I know, we're so different because he's an annoying brat and I'm so wonderful and glamorous, but going back to my point. Know your place mountain goat. Because I can take all of this away from you. And hurt your new friends while you watch", Azula's smirk got bigger as she kept talking, the thought of people in pain just made her so happy. Maybe I'm attracted to psychopaths, or maybe I just attracted to this one. I get a real sense of danger around her, but the danger also gives me butterflies.

Aang stayed quiet as he slowly began to move some parts of his body. "so I'd be careful around the school, around my brother, and around me for sure. Step lightly is all I'm saying.", Azula went back to her chair behind her desk keeping her malicious grin on her lips, her honey like eyes glistening in the light, Mai stood behind the chair, and I stood by the chair but got held around the waist by Azula and pulled down to sit on her lap. I blushed again. God I can't help it.

"Anything else you want me to know before I walk away from this weird experience?", Aang stood up slowly and raised a brow at us. "I'd be careful if I were you, it'll take a while for you body to fully spring back into action, so just slowly walk around for now", I beamed, my blush staying on my cheeks. "Oh, and there's a party held this Friday after the taekwondo match, it'll be at school, everyone's invited", Azula sighed and rolled her eyes, parties weren't her thing but they sure were mine.

Aang walked out without another word. For someone who was smiling all day yesterday, he really can be serious and stern. Almost scary. But no one could out scare my Azula.

Katara's POV

Aang came into class lifeless, his smile was gone, and suddenly the world seemed a little darker. I turned around in my seat to face him. "Hey, everything okay Aang?", he didn't reply. I bit my lip, this isn't like Aang. Something really bad must've happened. I better be careful with him.

After class everyone stood up and packed their bag so they can leave, I quickly packed up and held Aang's arm so he stayed behind. "Aang, we need to talk", I looked at Sokka and gave him a signal to go. He gave me a confused look before walking out. I watched Aang sit back down as I leant against the desk beside him. "What happened? you woke up so happy, and suddenly you're silent", I frowned crossing my arms not hearing him reply. "Is something on your mind?", he didn't respond. "Look, you can talk to me whenever you want about whatever, I'm here for you, I don't like seeing you so upset", I leant over and hesitantly kissed his forehead, deciding to leave him alone.

"Katara? can I go to your club after school?", Aang looked back at me. I gave him a small smile and nodded. "I'm going to defence club today, I'd love for you to come with me", I walked out with a small blush on my face, I guess he is a little cute. I'll take extra care of him today, and then I hope he'll tell me what's going on.

Zuko's POV

After school, I walked down the corridors to leave early for my taekwondo session, but I ended up bumping into Katara yet again. "You seriously need to watch where you're going, it seems like you're starting to do this on purpose", I smirked softly and helped her up. "Well you can't blame me, you ended up walking into me too, so it's equally our fault", Katara shrugged and stood up taking my hand to help her and stayed stood staring into my eyes. "What is it? Lost in them are we?", I couldn't help but notice her blush and pull away.

"No of course not. I was just checking on your scar, you seriously need to put some kind of cream on that, it'll get better if you do", Katara crossed her arms and frowned turning away but seeing Mai. "Oh look at this. Seems like I've caught you flirting with Zuko yet again little miss know it all". Mai stepped forward making Katara step back. "Flirting? Well, looks like you caught him, not me", Katara looked Mai up and down before pushing past and walking down the corridors. "Is this true Zuko? Are you flirting with her?", Mai raised a brow.

"I may have just said something as a joke, but I wouldn't ever mean it. You know that Mai", I shrugged putting my hands in my pockets, continuing to walk out of the school. I felt Mai watch me as I went, it was unsettling, I knew she wasn't happy with me at all. But I don't see what the problem is.

We're on a break.

What would she do if I did flirt with someone else and meant it?