Go Get her!

Aang's POV

I woke up with my heart pounding along with my head, I have so many questions I'm so confused what just happened what was that?

"Aang! Are you alright?", Suki was beside me, she helped me sit up and looked like she was pretty worried.

I'm back again, in the defence club, with Mai, Ty Lee, Azula, Suki and Toph, "my head hurts", I held my head and closed my eyes.

"Well that's because a certain someone knocked you out with their bag", Suki sent a glare over at Mai, she glared back.

"With her bag? What was in it?", I opened my eyes and asked Mai.

"Vodka", everyone in the room answered with her.

"So, how do you feel?", Ty Lee sat knelt beside Suki to get closer and see how I am.

"Not great, I had a pretty odd dream, I'm so confused actually", I took a minute as I tried to remember the dream, but I couldn't, I couldn't remember a single thing, "at least I think I had a dream".

"Have some water", Ty Lee held out a bottle for me but was quickly taken by Suki.

"That's vodka Ty Lee", she sighed and put it down shaking her head then turned back to me, "so, what're you going to do?".

"What am I going to do?", I rubbed my head and raised a brow then remembered what she told me and quickly got to my feet. "Katara's pregnant!", I widened my eyes as I remembered.

"Aang sit down you", Suki raised a brow then looked down at her phone as it lit up, reading the message and looked up at me again, "Aang".

"What?", I was still in shock that Katara's pregnant, AGAIN! I need some time to think about this, I need time alone, this is a lot for me to handle.

"She's at the train station, Sokka just messaged", she held up her phone for me to see, I read the message and then looked at her, "I need to go after her".

"So go!", she smiled up at me, encouraging me to go. "Go get her!", she stood up and gave me a push. I nodded and ran to the door but got stopped by Azula.

"I have a driver outside the school, he can take us to the station", she spoke and stepped out of the door.

"Us?", I looked her up and down confused why she would want to come with me but didn't want to waste time and kept running.

"I'm not letting you go alone", she ran with me and gave me a smile.

I'm coming Katara.

Please don't go.