Secret Garden

Toph's POV

The sweet breeze washed over my face as I sat out in the garden, my hands felt the soft earth and slowly picked at the grass between my fingers, though I was with company, they have already walked away and now continue like I'm not even here.

This happens a lot, I'm not a friend, I'm a blind girl who they have to look after. I don't want them looking after me, and because I tell them that, I think that's what makes them think I need their help even more, which is weird but whatever.

The fact is I'm always alone, these guys aren't my friends really, they're all pretty messed up and twisted in a romantic sense. I'm sorta happy being by myself, so I'm not tangled up in their problems, I do like hearing the gossip and getting involved when I can, but I'm not with friends.

Mai wouldn't have invited me if I wasn't holding onto these people, I just want to feel wanted, is that too much to ask?

I sighed lightly, again, alone.

Azula's POV

That red headed freak thinks she can waltz in and swoop Ty Lee away from me whilst I'm not there, well think again.

I frowned as I watched them, I was furious of course but also unhappy at the fact Ty Lee and I are in an argument and she's so happy to be so close with another girl, I'm hurt. And I don't do well sharing or getting hurt.

"Let's go", Mai spoke as she stood up and walked to the door, she wasn't upset anymore I see. Maybe she wants to help me?

"Right", I walked quickly after her, down the stairs and making our way through the dining hall to get to the back door to reach the garden.

"What's got you two so fired up?", Zuko raised a brow questioningly as we swiftly moved by the group who were left sat at the table.

"No time to talk Zuzu I'm afraid someone else needs a word from me. A word from my fist", I didn't make eye contact with any of them as we stormed out into the garden to only see the blind girl sat in the grass.

"Toph? Did you come out here with Ty Lee and Suki?", Mai asked as we stopped by the girl, I'm surprised she remembered her name, I don't even remember it and she just said it.

"Oh uh", it seems she's also stunned at the fact Mai remembered her name. "Yeah they were just in front of me a second ago..", she paused and then smirked.

"What are you smirking at?", I stepped closer wanting her to talk faster.

"Well, they seemed pretty close, I might have heard some smooching sounds", she shrugged and faced away from us.

"Where. Are. They?", I gritted my teeth breathing heavily out of my nose and pulling her by her shirt up to my face, there are no words for what I am feeling.

"I heard them go that way", she kept smirking and pointed.

Mai and I looked in the direction she was pointed, I let her go and immediately we walked off in search of the two of them.

That red head is going to feel my unholy wrath.

Suki's POV

"It's amazing here, you really know the best places huh?", I smiled as I looked around at what seems to be some sort of secret garden.

"I know every inch of this garden like the back of my hand", Ty Lee beamed with her hands proudly on her hips.

I sat on a stone bench and looked carefully at the markings, "you and Mai have been close for a while then huh?", everything was carved to perfection, how rich is Mai!?

"I've known Mai since we were kids", Ty Lee shrugged picking up the wine bottle, her eyes slowly floating around the space as if she's getting some memories back from this place. "She's like a big sister to me", a smile formed on her lips but quickly vanished, "I don't need any more sisters".

I watched her sigh and sit beside me, she didn't look up from the ground.

"Hey", I put my arm around her shoulders and pulled her in, Ty Lee and I have always gotten on, it wouldn't make sense if nothing happened after tonight.

She looked over at me slowly, I reached over and took the wine bottle putting it to my lips to drink from it, I struggled to swallow, the wine was rich and dark, just like Mai I guess, but I don't want to seem weak.

Ty Lee placed one hand on my cheek and took the wine bottle in her other hand, "you look like you're in pain", she laughed lightly.

"Can you blame me!? That stuff is so overpowering", I coughed a little and shook my head still tasting the wine in my mouth.

She continued to laugh and lay back against me, her head resting on my shoulder as she closed her eyes, I looked over her, she's small but she isn't fragile, she's beautiful but she knows a lot, she's seen a lot, she needs someone.

"Ty Lee?", I moved away from her slowly, she sat up and raised a brow at me wondering what I want and why I moved away. "I think, we-".

"So this is where you are!?", I looked up to see Mai walking quickly over, she looked irritated, but she only seemed mad at Ty Lee.

"You brought someone else here?", Mai stood in front of her, her eyes piercing into Ty Lee's own, so this must've been a private place for them both.

"Azula is looking for you, you better get inside before she does", Mai looked back at me and spoke sternly, I don't want to get on the bad side of her.

I nodded and made my way back to the dinning table, running across the grass, leaving Ty Lee and Mai alone.

"Suki?", Katara was stood at the door way, I ran to her and stopped to catch my breath, "are you alright?", she questioned and looked back to see what I was running from.

"Uh-huh", I put on a smile and held her hand walking to the table, "no one looking for me or anything because I might have been hanging out with their girlfriend so I might be dead in the morning", I blabbered.

"Uh what?", Katara raised a brow.

"NOTHING!", I smiled even bigger and took her to her seat and sat down in mine.

"okay?", she watched me with furrowed brows, Katara isn't stupid, but she knows not to bring anything up when surrounded with others, she sent me a look to say 'let's talk about this later'.

"Did you find Aang?", Sokka looked over at Katara, leaning back in his chair to see her.

"Nope, but he's probably enjoying the decor still, he'll return at some point", she sighed.

~ meanwhile ~

Aang's POV

"Wow! Look at that painting! IT'S SO BIG AND REGAL!!! I SOUND SO LOUD IN THIS ROOM!!!", I freaking love this house, it's like a posh playground.

~ back to the story line ~

Suki's POV

"Yeah you're right", Sokka shrugged.

"Is the food ready yet?", Toph groaned resting her head in her hands, "I'm starving!".

"Dinner will commence when the host is at the table", Zuko sighed obviously annoyed at Toph's moaning.

"Guess we have to wait", Sokka rolled his eyes and crossed his arms staring at his plate.

"I'll look for her", Katara got to her feet.

"I think she's outside", I smiled and looked up at her.

"Right?", Katara looked around, she had no idea where she was going.

"I'll show you", I laughed lightly and walked with her to go outside.

Let's hope Azula is just looking for me just for a hug or something.

Who am I kidding, Azula is a psychopath who is extremely possessive and problematic.

I'm a dead woman.