We all agree

Sokka's POV

After what happened to Aang everyone became a little awkward when talking to each other, but personally I think we should just get past it all, even though I was an awesome detective and nobody told me that. "Good morning everyone!", I smiled as I stepped into the defence club room, nobody was there, it was empty. I walked in turning on the lights seeing Toph lying on the floor, I jumped and let out a small screech, "Toph!? Are you dead? Please don't be dead!", I panicked.

"God shut up, I'm fine", she sat up and raised a brow in my direction, "oh sorry, why the hell were you lying on the floor in the dark like that?", I frowned at her crossing my arms, "I'm always in the dark Sokka, that's all I see", she lay back down. "Wow someone isn't in a good mood", I sat down beside her, "no I'm not, nobody is, I feel like I'm all alone again, whenever I try to talk to anyone they go silent, they only talk to me when I need help, I wish something massive happened so we are all friends again", Toph sniffled holding back tears.

"What're those? You can't be crying? Come on you're too tough to cry, or should I say too Toph to cry", I chuckled finding myself amusing, "Sokka your stupidity is hilarious", Toph shook her head and laughed lightly, "hey watch it I was only trying to help bring a smile to your face, how about I organise a meeting? Right now, I'm gonna do it", I got my phone and began to message everyone. "Nobody will come, trust me I-", Toph was interrupted by someone at the door.

"You wanted a meeting?", Mai opened the door and raised a brow, "that was quick, did you teleport here or something?", I raised a brow at her, "no just quick, and always on my phone", she shrugged and walked in, and sooner or later everyone was here, apart from Aang, Katara and Zuko who isn't talking to me at all lately. "Hey guys, so I guess you're wondering why you're all here", I stood up in front of them all, I looked at Toph who still seemed down, okay something massive that will bring us back together. "Are we here because of your relationship with Zuko?", Azula tilted her head. God I wasn't ready to be asked about that, and I'd rather not talk about something that's so fragile at the moment. "Uhh, no, what about Yue and her arranged relationship", I chuckled awkwardly.

"You know I'd rather not talking about such atrocities", Yue looked at me coldly, jeez remind me never to bring that up again. "Oh uh righ okay", I didn't know what to say at all, people began to get ready to leave, shoot Toph looks so sad, okay here we go. "I think Katara's pregnant", I blurted out, I shouldn't talk about someone behind their back especially about something like that but, it had to be done, I can apologise later, I'm sure she'll understand.

"Holy what!?", Suki dropped her bag along with her jaw, "Sokka are you joking?", Ty Lee looked at me with a worried look in her eyes. "N-No I'm not, I'm not joking guys", I took a deep breath before I spoke, Yue looked at Suki and frowned softly cupping her chin and shutting her mouth for her as she was still in shock. "What's your reasoning for thinking that?", Azula crossed her arms, "yesterday she was hormonal, angry really angry, I thought she was going to kill someone, she even admitted that, when I asked about her special lady time each month, she said she wasn't due it, then she said she craved something she hates with every inch of her being", I explained, pacing back and forth.

"That does sound like she's having another Bumi huh?", Toph sighed, "poor girl", Yue shook her head, "poor girl? Wait hold on are we supposed to feel sorry for her?", Azula looked at Yue then around the room at the others, "she doesn't use protection and makes another mistake so we have to feel bad? Hah no way, she messed up, she has to clean up her mess, not my problem, I don't care", she shook her head and made her way to the door.

"Azula stop", Ty Lee looked at her sternly, Azula did as she said but kept looking at the door, "you don't need to be sorry, you don't need to show any emotion at all, but I know you care about her deep down, just be here to support her, can you do that?", the room went silent then Azula turned back to look at her and nodded walking back over. We began to brainstorm if she was or not, we were writing on the whiteboards in the room and talking to eachother, it felt good to talk again, and Toph was happy. And nobody got hurt.

"What is going on here?"

Katara's POV

Aang and I were looking high and low to see where Sokka was, we've been waiting for him for at least forty minutes but he hasn't shown up at the lockers ready to go home, nor has he answered any of his messages, we checked the defence club and everyone was there. "What is going on here?", I smiled as I looked at them all, they froze and smiled lightly, all of them looked terrified, "Katara, Aang hey, good to see you both", Sokka waved awkwardly.

"Is everyone okay?", I asked as Aang walked around the room, "umm, guys? What is this about?", he pointed at a whiteboard, I looked at it with him and raised a brow as I read them turned back to look at them all, "can anyone explain what on earth is going on??", I asked them all hoping that someone would answer back, "guys I got it I got the test! I-", Ty Lee ran in with a smile on her face, it faded as she clocked Aang and I. "Katara, we have come to a conclusion that you are with child again, and we all agree that you should take a test", Sokka talked but didn't look me in the eye, Ty Lee held out the box for me to take.

"Wait hold on there's-", Aang frowned looking confused, "no, it's okay Aang, I'll do it, I'll take your stupid test", I grabbed the test and left, I can't help but feel like I'm some sort of massive disgrace to my friends, like they feel they have to take over my life and tell me what to do. I went to the restroom and took the test waiting for the results, but the more I waited, the more anxious I became, what if they were right? I looked at myself in the mirror and lifted my shirt, I'm winding myself up, I'm going crazy.

I can't be, we were careful this time. We made certain nothing would happen.

I don't want this, I don't want it if it's there. I'm so sorry. I looked into my eyes in the mirror.

What have I become to think something like that? Pull yourself together Katara, the thoughts of Bumi's cries when he was first born and the pain of it all entered my mind.

I can't not again please.

The timer went off on my phone, I looked away from myself and at the test.

Slowly picking it up and forcing myself to look.

As soon as I saw

I dropped it

And cried.