Guilty Silence

Sokka's POV

After Zuko's appearance and announcement, I've been feeling bad about not being open about my own sexual identity, sure I love girls, but I love boys too, and I may have lead Zuko on but I'm not sure if I can say I don't like him, after the party everything's become more awkward, I'm actually in a relationship with Suki now, which is brilliant, but I'm super guilty about how I'm not honest with her, and at the moment Aang and Katara aren't talking at all, the walk to school was quiet, what happened between them at the party?

We got to school and well, everywhere was silent, looks like it wasn't just us who had issues at the party, I noticed Suki and waved walking over. "Hey Suki!", I picked her up in a hug and chuckled, "it's so good to see a happy face this morning", I beamed and put her back down. "why?", Suki chuckled then looked at Aang and Katara behind me. "That's odd, I'll talk to Katara you talk to Aang", she quickly kissed my cheek and walked over to Katara. God I love that girl. I beckoned Aang to walk with me.

"What's going on with you and Katara did you argue?", I raised a brow as we walked, I know that when Katara argues it's usually for a reason. "N-No we didn't really", Aang tried to explain and sighed, "we did stuff after the party", he rubbed the back of his neck. "You screwed my sister!?", I widened my eyes and pulled him to the side pushing him up against the locker. "I should kill you right now!", I frowned as he squirmed but he made it out of my grip pushing me back. "Calm down!", he held his arms and looked down at his feet. "We were both out of control and it was our first time and we forgot to use protection. Katara's just anxious and I don't want to upset her anymore then I already have".

"wait wait wait, hold on, you mean you didn't use a condom? dude that was super stupid", I began to pace and shook my head, "do you know when her time of the month is?", I asked him, "what's a time of the month? It's spring?", Aang tilted his head. I held his shoulders and sighed at his innocence. "Aang, do you know what sex is?", he pulled away and blushes nodding, "yes and we definitely did it, trust me I remember". "Okay, well a time of the month is a woman's cycle, you know fertility and all that trash", I shrugged and leant back. "Yeah, wait, what're you trying to say?", Aang looked more nervous. "just find out when her cycle is, then you can be nervous". I began walking to class, Aang following close behind.

Suki's POV

I grinned as we talked about Sokka and I's relationship, "I know! I'm so glad we're finally a couple, he's so adorable, he's acting a little shifty but I suppose he's just nervous", I shrugged tucking a strand of hair behind my ear. "But enough about me, why're you so down?", I raised a brow noticing Katara's smile fade. "Katara? Are you alright?", I frowned and shuffled closer to her, we were sat together in the defence club on the floor. "I'm late Suki", She answered holding her knees close. "You're late? You mean you're late late?", I watched her nod and froze, "you might be okay, there's only a small chance that you could-", I was quickly interrupted by a stressed Katara.

"Suki something isn't right, I feel wrong, I feel different, I'm scared Suki, I'm really scared", Katara lifted her head from her knees, tears rolling down her cheeks. What are we going to do?

Mai's POV

It's been quiet this morning, everyone seemed to feel guilty about wild things they did at the party, I smirked watching them all be miserable, now they know how I feel all the time, I walked into the student council room seeing that it's just Ty Lee in the room. "Oh Ty Lee? You're early", I stepped in and sat beside her on the sofa. "yeah, the president got sick so she's staying at home today, it's just us", Ty Lee smiled at me, her smile was like pure sunshine, it made me feel warm but I couldn't show it. It's weakness.

"I guess I'm president today then", I stood up and sat at Azula's desk. "I am the supreme leader of this school, I will make everybody's life a living hell so I can laugh at their pain", I smirked and looked over seeing Ty Lee chuckle, I felt warm again, what's with me? why is she affecting me so much? "You sound more like you then 'Zula, but cute try", Ty Lee stood up and began stretching. did she just call me cute? "I'm the opposite of cute", I spun around on the chair keeping my frown on my face.

"you aren't to me, you're one of the cutest girls in the world, and Zuko needs to grow up and appreciate your cuteness", Ty Lee began to walk on her hands, what she said made me blush, nobody has actually called me cute before, it was a nice feeling, I couldn't help but let a little smile out. "Wanna see me make tea with just my hands?".

"you're darn right I do".