Talks

Azula's POV

People always find a way to hate me, last night was a mistake, I'm mean but I'm not that much of a monster, Sokka understands, but I need to apologise to Katara, and I need to do that in person. I knocked on the door, Aang opened it. "Good morning, I need to talk to you both", I looked him in the eye, he smiled as he answered the door, but it quickly faded as he saw me.

"I'm sorry but I don't think either of us want to talk to you", Aang raised a brow about to close the door, I held it open. "I wanted to apologise, and make sure you're both alright, I was sick with worry", I frowned being honest with him, he continued to try and close the door. "I'm sorry okay!?", I pushed back, he let go and looked me up and down.

"You are? Really?", he was fast to pin me up against the wall, his face close to mine. "I don't believe you, I never will believe you Azula, you're nothing but a snake, a cold and vicious animal that likes to prey on the weak. I don't think you have properly realised what you've done, you've messed with my family Azula, and although I might be prey in your eyes I am strong", his grip tightened around my neck as he talked the angrier he became. "If anything happens to my child, I'll gladly do the same to you", he let go watching me drop to the floor and walked back into his room.

A snake? Is that the best he can do? I rolled my eyes and stood up, I've been called worse, though this means that my friendship with Katara is truly gone, back at the start, I have my girls back, Katara hates my guts. I took one last look at the door. If anything does happen to that baby I'll live a life in guilt. I brushed myself off and walked back to my room.

"How did it go?", Ty Lee looked up at me from the bed. "Not well", I shrugged and shook my head. "I wasn't expecting it to go brilliantly, but it certainly wasn't good at all, the monk has a strong grip", I rubbed my neck. "He hurt you!? That no good little-", Ty Lee calmed herself down before she finished her sentence, "I'm sorry 'Zula", She frowned and wrapped her arms around me. "You better start feeling sorry for Zuko too", Mai spoke out whilst on her phone. "I for one will never feel sorry for that walking garbage", I rolled my eyes and stayed in the safety and warmth of Ty Lee's arms. "Look at this", Mai showed us what Suki put on social media and read it out to us.

"Congratulations to the young gay couple Sokka and Zuko, I hope you're happy together and have a wonderful relationship", Mai raised a brow. "What a b*tch, she has no right to do that", she bit her lip and threw her phone down. "She needs a fist to the face!", Ty Lee angrily stood up, both of them were extremely emotional about this. "Let's have a word with her shall we ladies?", I felt a smirk form on my lips, this day is turning out to be a good one.

Zuko's POV

Wherever I went I'd be questioned by everyone, questions like: are you really together? Is Sokka gay? Are you guys in love? How do you have sex? I feel sick from nerves. I'm happy with my sexuality, but a relationship to be questioned, then it just makes me question it myself. Am I really in love with Sokka? Is he really in love with me?

I began to get a headache, I'm overthinking now, though I don't know who to turn to, I want to tell Suki to take it down but that would be too awkward to explain, I want to go to Sokka and talk it out and rise above it, but I know I'm too weak to do that, I can't rise above it. I was on my way to walk out of the hotel but I stopped, I could smell tea, jasmine tea, it reminded me of my uncle, I followed the scent.

"Zuko?", it was Katara, of course it was. "Hey", I smiled awkwardly and rubbed the back of my neck, "are you allowed jasmine tea?". She looked up at me then down at the cup and shook her head, "it isn't for me, I was going to give it to Aang to maybe calm him down and relieve him from his stress, but it looks like you need some too, here", she smiled and handed it to me. "Thank you, can I talk to you?", I looked down at the tea in my hands then at her, she nodded and walked to a table in the hotel lobby to sit down at.

"What do you want to talk about? Is it the social media problem?", she looked at me from across the table. "It's just that, I don't know how to respond to all the questions that get thrown at me, I don't know how to talk about it, to everyone I know, everyone dear to me, everyone I hate, and Sokka", I drank some tea. "You need to answer them, but not to others, to yourself, that's what's troubling you right? You're scared because you don't know the answers, and that's okay", Katara smiled warmly. I'm surprised she's being so kind, after what happened last night I thought she'd despise me because of my sister.

"You're right, but, one of the main questions is, do I love him?", I put the tea down. "Do you?", she replied. "I don't know, I think I do, I feel things whenever I'm around him, but I'm not sure if I'm committed to him", "it's a commitment problem?", Katara tilted her head as she listened. "I suppose it is", I took a deep breath, Katara reached out and put her hand on my shoulder. "Tell him, he'll understand, and he'll wait until you are ready, trust me, Sokka's a good guy, don't be afraid to talk to him, or his sister, I support you both", she stood up and gave me a hug. "Take care of yourself Zuko".

"Thanks Katara", I stood with her holding her close, her bump felt weird against me as we hugged. "Hey can I ask you something?", "mhm?", we stayed in the hug. "What's it like? To carry the bump around with you?", I heard her giggle and smiled lightly. "Uncomfortable, it doesn't hurt, but I kinda like it, I'll hate it next month I'm sure, it'll be a whole lot bigger", she sighed. "You can talk to me about it, you can talk to me about anything, I owe you one", she moved out of my arms. "Okay, maybe I will some day", she shrugged with a smile on her lips.

"See you around Zuko", she walked away, I watched her go then sighed, it was nice to talk to her, after the weird relationship we've had at school, we've kissed, we've hated each other, and now we act like siblings, she's sweet. "Zuko", I turned around to see Sokka with tears rolling down his cheeks. "Hey are you alright??", I panicked seeing him upset and grabbed some tissues for him from my pocket.

"We need to break up"