Twenty-Three

@amelia5sos tweeted:

I just met Luke Hemmings and Adalyn!! OMG they are both so nice and are absolutely adorable together!!

@lukelovespetunia replied:

YOU MET ADALYN?! What was she like???

@amelia5sos replied to @lukelovespetunia:

She was so sweet!! I can tell that her and Luke are def meant to be together!! There is no way that this relationship is a publicity stunt, they are genuinely happy with each other. Seeing Luke happy makes me so happy 🤍

"You two officially broke the Twitter fandom," Calum chuckled as he flipped down on one of the couches on the bus.

"The Twitter fandom is always broken dude," Michael chuckled, playing a game on his Nintendo Switch.

"At least it was for a good reason, not a bad one," I shrugged, flipping through a magazine that had peaked my interest when Crystal and I had gone to the store to buy some birthday decorations of Luke, since we somehow managed to throw all the ones we used for Ashton away.

"I'm just glad it's you and not me," Crys chuckled. She typically preferred to keep a low profile when it came to getting the fandom riled up, we had both learned that sometimes their frenzy ended up being hurtful and neither of us liked that.

Luke gave me us puzzled look, "What's that comment about?"

I sighed, "You know how your guys Twitter fans can get, most are positive, but then some find some twisted way to make even the positive things we do look like we're the bad guys."

"I've experienced that a number of time," Crystal admitted.

"Well, just focus on the good then," Luke said, giving me a cheeky grin.

I laughed and squeezed his cheeks, "I love your infectious positivity."

"I love you," He said, giving me a kiss.

"Stop it lovebirds," Calum fake gagged as he grabbed one of Michaels switch controllers to play with him.

"It's my birthday, I can do whatever I want," Luke huffed, sticking his tongue out at Calum.

"Only this one day," Calum warned.

Luke grinned before leaning in to kiss me again, "What kind of lip balm are you wearing?" He asked.

"Peppermint vanilla," I informed him.

"You should wear it more often," He said, kissing me again.

I leaned over to whisper in Luke's eat, "how about I go show it to you?"

"Lead the way," he winked.

I got up from the couch and headed to the back of the bus, where the bunks were, only glancing over my shoulder once to make sure Luke was following me. I checked to make sure nobody was in the bunk room and Luke shut the sliding door behind him.