Four

"We met five years back at one of the earlier gigs the boys and I played in LA," Luke suggested.

"And we hit it off and started seeing each other, but had to break it off because long distance got too hard. But we just reconnected a few months ago on social media and met up only a few weeks ago and decided to get married in a small ceremony with our closest friends," I added in.

"And our parents couldn't make it because it was such short notice, but we plan on having a big ceremony with our friends and family next month?" Luke asked.

"That would be great, appearances are everything these days and the fans would love to see you have a big bash to make up for getting married in secret," Andrew noted.

"So are we going to tell them before we have the celebration thing?" Luke asked.

"Yes, you should tell them in the next few days, but I think it would be good for you two and the boys to get together for a photoshoot tomorrow at a chapel or something, so it seem like they were taken after you two tied the knot, before the announcement," Andrew explained.

"Do I have to lie to my mum? She's going to know something is up," Luke asked, a wave of guilt flashed in his eyes.

"You can tell her and your band mates the truth, but nobody else," Andrew started, "which includes your family Adalyn because we don't know if your family would leak things to the press or not," he instructed.

"Okay, my parents might think it's a little weird, but I don't think they'll question it that much," I shrugged. Of course I had just broken up with my long term boyfriend, but I had to be optimistic that they wouldn't mention anything about that.

"Alright, I will find you two a wedding event planner to help you plan this party. I'm thinking it will just be like the reception to a wedding because there's no point in a ceremony when you've already gotten married," Andrew said as he stood up and walked over to his office door. Luke and I also stood up and we stepped through the open door.

"I'll set up a photographer for tomorrow and send you the address, please don't do anything stupid before that," Andrew pleaded.

"We won't Andrew," Luke promised. He sighed as he wrapped his arm around my waist and lead me out of the building.

"When we get to the car, you're going to drive us to your place and pack a bag for my place, since we can't move you out at this very minute, the when we get to my place, I'm going to call my band mates and explain the situation to them," Luke sighed as he handed me my keys.

"Sounds like a plan," I mumbled as I adjusted the keys in my hand and hit the unlock button on my key fob. I heard the door click and I pulled it open.

"You're lucky I don't live super far away from here," I noted as I turned the car on. It was two in the afternoon on a Sunday in LA, so the traffic was awful. Obviously it was still LA traffic, but much more manageable. It took turning onto a few different streets for me to get to my usual route back to my house, but once I did it didn't take very long at all before I pulled into my complex's parking garage. I parked in my spot and hopped out of the car.

"You coming?" I asked Luke.

"Yeah," he answered before getting out of the car. We walked together to my apartment and I opened the door quickly. We both walked inside and I was grateful it was decently clean. I sucked in a deep breath and sighed, it smelled like home.

"Your apartment is nice," Luke complemented me as he plopped down on the couch.

"Thank you, I love decorating, interior design has always been my passion," I explained. I walked into my closet and grabbed my suitcase from one of the shelves and dropped it on my bed. I opened it up and started putting everything I could need into it. I already had all my toiletries in my Vegas bag, but I still needed quite a few things, like clothes, shoes, and my work items to get me though the next few days before all of my stuff got moved to Luke's house. I still wasn't totally comfortable with the idea of moving in with the man I married in Vegas and barely knew, but I knew it was really my only option.

"I have to run across the hall and get something from my neighbor that she was watching for me," I told Luke as I headed towards the door.

"It's not a plant is it?" He groaned.

I rolled my eyes, "It's not a plant." I made it to the door and propped it open. I then went across the hall and knocked on my neighbors door.

"Hey Adalyn! Good to see you. How was your trip?" Kayla asked pulled her door open.

"It was good!" I told her. I smile grew on my face when I saw a blur of fur run as me. My puppy bolted towards me and stretched her body up my legs. I scooped her tiny body into my arms and kissed her head. After my break up with my ex-boyfriend I not only decided to plan a trip to Vegas, but get a Mini Goldendoodle puppy as well. Her name was Rosie Anne.

"Here's her bag, I heard you come up, so I figured you'd be coming sooner or later to get her," Kayla smiled as she handed me my dogs bag.

"Thank you so much for watching her!" I thanked her.

"It's no problem, anytime," Kayla told me.

"Actually, I know it's sudden, but I'm going to be moving out. I reconnected with an old friend a while ago and we met up, so we're moving in together," I informed her.

"Ooooo, it this friend a boy?" She giggled.

"Maybe," I smiled.

"Tell me everything later!" Kayla grinned.

"Okay," I laughed before giving her a wave and heading back to my room. Once I shut the door to the apartment, I dropped Rosie and somehow she knew somebody else was in the apartment because she bolted straight to Luke.

"Hello dog?" I heard him say in a puzzled tone. I laughed and joined him on the couch.

"I told you it wasn't a plant, meet Rosie," I informed him pulling Rosie up onto the couch with us.

-----

Hey everyone! I hope you are enjoying the story! Don't forget to vote if you are!

xx - Sidney