Epilogue

"Adalyn, you look beautiful, " Crystal gushed as she adjusted my hair.

"Thank you, Crys. You look stunning as well," I smiled.

"Oh shush! Today is not about me, it is about you and your hubby renewing your vows and having a real wedding ceremony," she reminded me.

I laughed lightly as my attention turned to the door as it opened.

"Are you ready sweetheart?" My dad asked. I nodded and headed over to him.

"You look beautiful Adalyn," he smiled, his eyes beaming with pride.

"Thank you, dad," I smiled, trying hard to keep any stray tears from escaping from my eyes.

The bridesmaids and groomsmen began making their way down the aisle and finally it was my turn. As my dad and I walked I could feel tears pricking my eyes as Luke came into view, the man I had loved for a year and would continue to love for the rest of my life. He wiped his eyes and gave me a smile as he met my dad and I. My dad gave my hand to Luke and he left me up to the platform.

"Today we are here to renew the vows of this lovely couple," the minister spoke, "Mr. Hemmings would you like to start."

"Adalyn, ever since I met you, I knew you were special. You had this light in your eyes that couldn't be dimmed and you always had a smile on your face, even when it was hard for you to find that smile true. Everyday I am so grateful that we were destined to meet and fall in love because I cannot imagine my life with anyone else. I hope I can be as good of a partner to you as you have been for me. I cannot wait for the rest of our life together," Luke smiled, slipping my ring on my finger.

"And Mrs. Hemmings," the minister announced, turning to me.

"Luke, everyday I love waking up to your goofy antics and bright spirit. You inspire me everyday to step outside of my comfort zone and try something new. You are one of the kindest souls I have ever met and I feel so blessed to be able to call you mine. You are an incredible friend and husband and I love you more than words can express. I look forward to all of the adventures that the future holds for us because I know we will be able to get through them together," I beamed, sliding Luke's ring in his finger.

"Now that your vows are renewed, you may kiss your wife," the minister instructed us.

Luke gently grabbed my face and pulled me in for a kiss. I could hear our friends cheering, but the only person that mattered to me at that moment was Luke.

Our foreheads rested together before we turned out to the crowd. Be both veered before running down the aisle, into a future of unknowns.