Twenty

"Welcome to the tour bus!" Calum yelled immediately after he saw me coming up the steps of the large bus.

I laughed before ruffling the curls on the top of his head, "Thanks Cal."

"Hey! You untamed the curls," Calum pouted as he tried to smooth his hair out.

"There's no way to tame those curls Cal," I laughed, watching him lick his hand, thinking that would help to smooth his hair out.

"Hey, I'm here too," Luke pouted as he lugged our bags onto the bus.

I bit my lower lip as I admired the way his biceps flexed when he set the bags down on the couch, "I know."

"Adalyn, love, my eyes are up here," Luke smirked as he walked over to me and tipped my chin up. My chocolate brown eyes met his striking blue eyes.

"I know, but the view I had before was just a spectacular," I grinned before standing on my tiptoes to press a kiss on his lips.

"What's going on here?" I heard Michael ask, I couldn't see him because I was too caught up staring into Luke's beautiful eyes.

"The PDA were going to have to put up with for the next few months," Calum gagged.

"Shut up, they're cute!" I heard Crystal tell the boys, I pulled away from Luke and peeked at Crystal from around Luke's side.

"Thank you Crys," I thanked her before pulling her into a hug, "It's been way too long!" I told her.

"Agreed," she smiled, "thankfully we have all this time on tour to make up for it."

"We do and I'm so excited!" I squealed.

"Hey, hey, woah, you can't have her the whole time," Luke jumped in.

"Yes I can," Crystal challenged him, as she placed her hands on her hips.

"Hey you two, I'll split my time equally," I laughed. Luke wrapped his arms around my waist and pulled my back into his chest.

"Equally?" He asked.

Before I could respond Ashton finally walked into the bus. "Hey what have I missed?"

"Other than the lovebirds being gross, nothing," Calum said.

"Dude, you act like you've never seen people date before," Ashton chuckled as he patted Calum's back.

"Let's go pick our bunks," Luke whispered in my ear as he lead me towards the backside of the bus.

He started giving me a tour as we passed by new things, "Here are the bathrooms, there is one on each side."

"So what I'm hearing is one will be a girls bathroom and that one will be a boys bathroom?" I inquired.

"Only if you let me use the girls bathroom," He chuckled.

I looked up at him as we ventured closer to the bunks, "You're clean enough, so sure."

"Thank you love," He smiled as he kissed my cheek. He let go of my waist to open the door that was shut in front of us.

"Welcome to the bunk area, there are four bunks and eight beds," he started as I glanced around the bunk room. There were two set of bunks on either side of a decent sized galled way and tucked underneath each of the bottom bunks was a set of drawers which I was assuming was to put clothes in. And along the back wall was a closet, for hanging shirts and things that couldn't be folded and put in a drawer.

"Are the beds comfy?" I asked, placing my hand on a matress to see how firm it was.

"Surprisingly yes," Luke chuckled before clearing his throat, "I have a question to ask you," he said getting all serious.

"What is it?" I asked, trying to not get too worked up before I knew what he was going to ask.

He grabbed my hands and pulled me so I was standing inches from him, "Will you share a bunk with me?" He asked, a smile breaking out in his face.

I sighed in relief, "I thought you were going to tell me something super serious! You had me worried."

"This is super serious! So will you share a bunk with me or not?" He asked.

I smiled a pecked his lips, "Yes, I will share a bunk with you."

"Top or bottom?" He asked wiggling his eyebrows.

"Seeing how I'm probably going to end up sleeping with you most nights how about I take the top and you take the bottom," I suggested.

"Sounds good to me," He agreed before deciding on the bunk in the back right. He went and grabbed our bags from the front of the bus and we began to unpack all of our stuff. Calum was the next to come into the bunk room and he claimed the bunk next to ours as his own.

"Are you going to use your top bunk?' I asked Calum as I pulled a few blankets out of my bag.

"No, why?" He asked.

"Do you mind if I keep my bag up there? Beauty queen over here is taking up like all the space," I said referring to Luke.

Calum chuckled at my comment, "Yeah you can use it for storage, no worry's."

"What'd you say about me?" Luke asked, coming out of the little bubble he had been in.

"Nothing," I told him, pushing his hair out if his face.

"No fun, I don't like it when you don't share," Luke pouted.

"She called you a beauty queen because you have so much shit," Calum chuckled as Luke's eyes grew wide.

He placed his hands over his chest in an offended manor, "My wife calling me a beauty queen? She would never," he gasped.

"It's only because you packed like twenty shirts for every day of tour," I informed him, gesturing to his drawer that was crammed full of shirts along with his silk button ups that he had hung in the closet thing.

"You can never have too many shirts," He informed me.

"Then maybe you won't mind if I steal one every now and then?' I questioned.

"Maybe," he considered with a straight face, "if you ask."

"Luke, can I please borrow your shirts whenever I want?" I asked, giving him Petunia eyes.

His neutral face didn't last very long before a smile broke out, "Of course you can."

"I have permission to steal your shirts and get to see you perform live a bunch of times? This is going to be the best tour ever," I noted, wrapping my arms around his waist.

He kissed my lips gently, "You know it babe."

-----

Hey everyone! I'm sorry that this chapter isn't very interesting! It is more of a filler chapter, so a new chapter will be coming soon since this one wasn't the best. Also, for those of you who celebrate, Merry Christmas Eve and I hope you have an amazing Christmas tomorrow :) Thank you all for sticking with this story and if you're enjoying it, don't forget to vote!

xx - Sidney