Chapter 5- Ichigo's Bankai Training

Alright guys! So I'm wondering if I can put Renji in the drawing too for who she should be with. So there's Toshiro, Byakuya, Ichigo and Renji. Who do y'all think? Also I might have her date someone for a bit but that might not be who she ends up with. Cause you know we don't all meet our true love right off the bat. Well hope you guys enjoy!

Yuta POV

I felt several spikes of spiritual pressure through the morning and afternoon while doing paperwork. I didn't bother with it, recognizing them as Kenpachi and Ichigo. I wasn't too worried because I knew Yoruichi would take care of him.

Suddenly, I feel an immense Spiritual Pressure. "That's.... Byakuya!" My head shoots up and my Sakura petals appear suddenly, scattering out the windows and doors, going to search for him. Shuhei busts in through my petals. "Captain! What's going on? Are you okay?" He runs over to me.

I nod slightly and stand quickly, grabbing my zanpakuto and putting on my necklace. "I'll be back. Don't come after me." I flash step out of my office and head outside and up to the rooftops.

I suddenly halt, feeling a different spiritual pressure. But it's different this time. Ichigo... you have grown. This is at a Captains level. Your not at Byakuyas level yet though.

Sighing, I ready myself and flash step even faster. Even Yoruichi complimented my flash step, saying that I could catch up to her in no time. But that was a long time ago, and I've grown. Haru, where are they? It feels like their at the repentance cell.

He hums in response. Yes, indeed they are. Rukia, Hinataro, Ichigo, Byakuya and even Ukitake. Ichigo and Byakuya are fighting. It seems like Yoruichi is closing in fast as well. I shall transport you there m'lady.

I nod and my petals surround me and I appear on the bridge. I look and see I'm between Yoruichi holding Ichigo and Byakuya. "Hey! Looks like I arrived just in time!" I smile big and wave. "Yuta.." Yoruichi whispers and smirks. I see Byakuya wide eyed out of the corner of my eye.

His eyes narrow at me and I smirk. "What are you doing Captain Yamamoto?" He questions me. I turn and face Yoruichi and walk up to her. She raises an eyebrow at me. I turn my head so I can see Byakuya out of the corner of my eye.

"You see, I was never good at following orders, even growing up, grandpa knew that. If I feel that something isn't right, or I don't like what I'm being ordered to do, I will always do the opposite. So this is me, doing what I believe is best." I turn my head away from him as Sakura petals surround me and Yoruichi who is holding Ichigo.

"I will not allow you to leave here." Byakuya says angrily. I smirk and turn my head once again. "You know just as well as every other Captain does, my petals are the strongest thing next to Seki Sekki rock. Once anyone is within my circle, there is no one getting in or out of it. Three days. In three days, we will make this boy stronger than you. Until then, consider your match with this boy postponed."

My smirk grows as I see him get more annoyed. "Feel free to give chase if you wish. But you know and well as I do, you can never beat me." We suddenly appear somewhere far off and Yoruichi takes off as I follow.

We end up in a cave somewhere and Yoruichi lays Ichigo down on a cot. She's breathing heavily and I laugh. She turns and flares at me. I smirk at her. "You've grown weak Yoruichi. A few dozen flash steps and you're already out of breath." She rolls her eyes and fall back on her butt.

"Don't remind me how old I am." I giggle and sit next to her. The air then becomes serious and I glance at Yoruichi. "So you knew I was gonna teach him that technique?" I nod slightly. "It's risky, but I knew that he would need to reach Bankai to defeat Byakuya. But I can tell that he will do it. He's strong Yoruichi. I can see why Kisuke took a liking to him. He's certainly intriguing."