Chapter 15- Ichigo Controls his Hollow

Yuta POV

The next day, Ichigo started complaining about Hiyori's training machine so Shinji kicked him out to start him on his Hollowfication process. We went down to the underground training area. Hachi put seal pillars on him and put up a force field around him so when he turns, we can fight against him. "Shouldn't we have taken his Zanpakuto?" Lisa questions to no one in particular.

"There's no point. It's better to leave it with him because if not, he would go crazy looking for it." I answer her. Not even a minute later, the pillars on him start to crumble as his spiritual pressure increases. "It's starting." Love says. Ichigo lifts his face and his hollow mask is half formed. He stands up and the pillars crumble to the ground. Lisa goes in first to start fighting him. Every 10 minutes, we switch out with someone else.

Kensei went in after 10 minutes, switching out with Lisa. Ichigo now had almost a full hollow mask, with his chest and feet of a hollow as well. Everyone decided that after 60 minutes, I would finish it because he would probably be completely hollowfied by than so I decide to cross my legs and put my sword over my lap. I close my eyes and I appear in my inner world.

Haru is standing underneath a pavilion.

Something kind of like this

There are Sakura trees are everywhere and the pavilion is in the middle of the water and then Sakura trees as far as the eye can see. Some are pink, but most are a light purple.

He looks up to me and smiles. "Hello M'Lady. What do I owe this visit?" He questions as I walk up to him. "You know what's going on right?" I ask, looking around at the place, I notice some musical instruments. "Yes I do. Ichigo is going through the hollowfication process. I don't envy him. But I am glad I didn't have to go through what he is going through." Suddenly, a white and purple mist starts to come out from under Haru's hakama.

This is Haru