Chapter 11- Visiting Ichigo at School

Yuta POV

Yoruichi keeps handing me bowl after bowl of food and I finish it within seconds, handing the empty bowl to Noba in his stuffed doll form. I hear the sliding door open to the back room I'm sitting in, but I continue to eat a couple more bowls then set the bowl down and sigh out. "Woo!" I grab a cup of my tea and look up at Kisuke. "I was going to ask how you were doing, but I can see your perfectly fine."

I take a sip and set my cup back down. "Well handling everyday tasks like eating and drinking is one thing." I say to him. He glances at me from under his hat. "What about combat?" He asks. I stay silent for a second. "I should be fine in a couple of days. Haru has been healing me." A little gust of wind blows inside and some of my purple Sakura petals dance with it.

I take another sip of my tea and set it back down. "It's my own fault for assuming he was down completely. I out of all people should know better. But the Arrancar's exterior had stronger spiritual pressure than I had anticipated." I sigh and set my arms on my table, leaning forward slightly.

I glance down at my left arm and both my legs. They are all wrapped up in gauze and I'm in some boy short underwear and a tube top, not shy of how I'm dressed what so ever. I glance up at kisuke. "They're strong Kisuke. They're very strong. I hate to admit it, but I think we may have misjudged the full extent of their powers." He nods and sighs, holding his hat and tilting it downward. "We need to be ready. Go and report back to the soul society and rest up a bit. But I expect you to be back." Yoruichi pipes up from next to me.

I smirk at her and nod. "I'll leave in an hour." Two hours later, I'm standing in front of the head captain and I just informed him of what had happened. "Hmm, this is a problem. What do you think granddaughter? What should we do?" He asks me from his seat at his table. I gasp, eyes widening in surprise. "U-uh b-bu-but sir. Why ask me? You are the head captain." He smile slightly at my stumbling over my words. Clearly he knew that it would trip me up.

"I'm not going to live forever. Eventually you will be in this seat and I would like you to start making some decisions. Learning. Plus your input is valuable. You are a very smart and intelligent person. You connect the dots before anyone else can. You watch, listen and learn while out in the field. You even learned of Aizen's trickery before anyone but couldn't come to me because you needed solid proof. I trust you." I smile at him and bow. "Thank you grandfather." I stand back up and begin to pace.

"Well, they came to the world of the living for a reason." I begin to say. The head captain leans back in his chair and crosses his arms, smirking slightly. Here she goes. He thinks to himself.

"They said that Aizen was interested in more than one soul reapers. One of which was Ichigo Kurosaki. They must have went there to gather intel for him. But I believe he isn't done with the world of the living yet. So I think it would be best if we sent a team to stay in the Karakura Town just in case they return. If Aizen is now active, he will send more, I'm sure of it." I stop pacing to look at the head captain.

"I think a team of 6 soul reapers would be sufficient. At least 1 Captain." He smiles at me. "7 soul reapers and 2 captains. You will go with them. You may choose who to send. But I will call a Captain's meeting to inform them of this first." I nod and head to the meeting as he calls upon his messenger.

He lets all the captains know what's going on. He also informs them of my idea in sending a team. Once the Captain meeting was over everyone goes back to their barracks. I decide on who I want to bring with me and head out to squad 10. I knock on the door and and I hear Toshiro say enter. "Oh! Captain Yamamoto. So you chose me to bring along with you?" He asks, putting his pen down. I nod, looking around at his office.