Chapter 19- A Dinner and A Deal

Yuta POV

As soon as we got back, I took off to the Head Captain's office. My anger returned ten fold the closer I got to his office. Anyone within half a mile could feel her rage and spiritual pressure. I barge into my grandfather's office without knocking and storm up to his desk, which he was sitting at calmly. He felt her anger as soon as she stepped back into the soul society.

"How could you grandfather?! You know she is my friend! And you know how I handle things involving my friends! Why won't you let me go?! It would be wise to send a small team to Hueco Mundo! We could eliminate any Espada daring to cross my path, essentially dwindling down their numbers! So why?!" I yell out at him, slamming my hands on his desk.  He raises an eyebrow and glances at his granddaughter.

"Calm yourself Yuta. Everything is being prepared." He says calmly. There is a knock on the giant door. "Enter." He says loudly and Byakuya, Kenpachi, Unohana and Mayuri enter the room, the door closing behind them. I raise my eyebrows, surprised. "What's going on grandfather?" I question, turning to look back at him. "We shall explain everything that is being prepared for this fight." He states and than begins to explain the plan for the upcoming battle.

Later that night, I am standing next to Byakuya with Renji and Rukia in front of us, standing in front of the Senkaimon. Byakuya hands them both a long scarf that will protect them in Hueco Mundo. I smile up at Renji as Rukia and Byakuya are conversing not too far away. I bring my hand up to his cheek and sigh. "Listen.. Renji...." I begin to say but Renji brings his hand up to my cheek as well, stoping me from speaking. "No need Yuta. It's okay. I understand." He says, glancing over at Byakuya then looks back at me. "I just want you happy." He smiles sadly at me.

I smirk up at him and stand on my tip toes and kiss his cheek and whisper in his ear. "I hear someone has a crush on you though. But you didn't hear it from me okay?" I glance my eyes at Rukia, signaling to him. His cheeks turn red, glancing away from her and scratching the back of his head. I take a step back from him and smile up at him. "Stay safe okay? And come back alive." I state and hold my fist out to him. He chuckles and connects his own fist with mine. "However far I may go, our hearts are connected and I will return. I promise." I smile at him and bring him into a hug. He hugs back tightly than let's go as Rukia and Byakuya walk back to us.

I wave them off as Byakuya just stands there, watching. They leave through it and I look to my left and up at Byakuya, but he's already looking at me. "What did you and Renji talk about?" He questions, a hint of jealousy in his tone. I bring my hand up to my chin, pretending to think about it. "Hmm, well, I told him to be safe. I might have told him a few other things." I say, glancing at him with a gleam in my eye.

His eyes narrow slightly. "And pray tell what those other things may be?" I turn my body to him fully and smirk at him. I stand up on my tip toes and get really close to his face. I immediately see the change in his demeanor, his cheeks slightly go pink and his eyes widen slightly also. I whisper to him, "You gotta catch me first." And I take off, shunpoing away with him hot on my tail. I glance back at him and he has a smirk on his face. "You won't catch me Bya-chan!" I yell out to him teasingly. I can see his apparent blush from this distance and giggle.

As I turn back around, my eyes widen as I try to come to a screeching halt, but fail as I fall right into Shunsui. We both tumble to the ground, him obviously caught off guard. We finally stop rolling and I groan. "Ow..." I murmur out, looking up at Shunsui. He is face first on the ground, groaning as he rolls over and sits up, rubbing his head. "Owww, what the heck happened? Yuta? What is going on?" He groans out, noticing who crashed into him. I get up on my hands and knees and push myself to stand, cursing myself. "I'm so sorry Shunsui. I wasn't watching where I was going." I say, rubbing my aching head.