Chapter 16-Byakuya and Yuta go on a Date

The song above is the song that is played later on. Will let you know when to play it! Also SMUT Warning for this chapter later on as well!

Yuta POV

Orihime just let Ichigo and myself know what's going on with the Soul Society. Jushiro, Shunsui and a few others found out that Aizen is trying to make the Oken, which is a key that allows passage to the Soul King's palace. And he can only make it by getting 100,000 souls, which is the size of Karakura Town.

"So that's what's going on." Ichigo says absentmindedly. "They made that screen thing in your apartment?!" I exclaim, obviously annoyed with Toshiro and Rangiku. She nods but is looking at Ichigo. He notices and turns his head to her. "What are you staring at?" He questions, kind of worried if something is wrong. She waves her hand. "Oh nothing. I was just thinking that you don't seem very surprised by all this." She says.

He turns his head to look around. "I'm surprised all right. I just don't know how to act. After hearing all about this Royal Key, I don't think it's quite sunken in yet." He turns to look at her than stands up. "Wipe that worried look off your face Orihime. It'll be okay. I'll stop Aizen, I promise." I chuckle silently to myself. Prove it. I smirk and Ichigo notices and blushes slightly, looking away.

He clears his throat, becoming serious. "I know I can still get stronger. I can really feel it now. I appreciate you giving us the heads up." He says turning his head to look at her. "Thank a lot." He turns and walks away, walking up to Hiyori. "Okay, let's get back to training Hiyori." He says to her. I turn to Orihime, watching her think to herself. After about a minute I cough into my hand. "Oh sorry Yuta. I was side tracked!" She notices my wound and immediately becomes worried. "Oh my gosh Yuta! Are you okay?! What happened?!" She scrambles to me, waving her hands all around.

Her reaction makes me giggle. "I'm fine Orihime. It'll heal in a little while." I wave her off, not too worried about it myself. Suddenly a bright orange light goes off and I have a funny feeling on my shoulder. I look over at it and an orange force field thing is over my wound. "Don't worry. I can heal it." She says, hovering her hands over it, concentrating hard. I raise an eyebrow and notice how, it's not simply healing it.

When you heal, that wound becomes a scar, but this.... This is something else entirely. My eyes widen when the force field goes away and it's like it never happened. No scar at all. I gasp. "Orihime! That's amazing! Thank you!" I say and bow, very thankful. She leaves and after a little bit, I start to get bored.

I decide to go out and see what the others are up to. I get in my gigai and head out, searching for Toshiro's spiritual pressure. I realize that he's still at Orihime's place once I get closer. I knock on the door and he answers. His eyes widen then narrow. "Where have you been Yuta? We have been looking all over for you!" I roll my eyes and walk in, ignoring his question. "Don't worry about me. I was fine. Orihime told me about what's going on. This is very serious." I say as I take a seat near the giant screen in Orihime's living room.

He nods and sits across from me. He looks up at my face and flinches back slightly. "Why are you looking at me like that?" He questions, slightly scared. I point to the gigantic screen in Orihime's living room. He scratches the back of his head. "It's the only way we can converse if we want to see each other been us and the soul Society." He simply says, scared of what my reaction will be. An irk mark appears on my head. "Why do you have to see one another? Just simply call!" I say through gritted teeth. He chuckles slightly. "Well um you see, Momo wanted to see me so I thought..." my ears perk up when he mentions Momo.

"How is she?" I question, my anger subsiding for now. He shakes his head, letting his head fall down slightly. "Still not good. She still thinks Aizen can be saved." He says sadly. I nod and sigh. Before we know it, it's dark outside. I look up out the window. "Well, it seems like we have been talking for awhile. I'm gonna head out okay?" I question as I stand and stretch my arms and legs. He smiles and nods, doing the same. "It was nice just sitting and talking with you Yuta. I had a good time." He says, smiling sheepishly, rubbing my back on his neck.