Chapter 18- The Arrancar's Mission and Orihime is Missing

Third Person POV

Yammy breaks into a huge smile. "Hey, one of the people I want to kill is here!" He says excitedly. Grimmjow growls lowly, seeing the one that scarred him down there. "I call her." Grimmjow says seriously. Yammy looks over at Grimmjow annoyedly. "What? How is that fair?" He questions. "You have others you want to kill, she is the only one I want." He says to the 10th Espada. Yammy grunts. "Fine. Whatever." He says.

Yuta's eyes widen when she notices Grimmjow headed directly for her. "You guys deal with the other three! I'm taking this one away from here!" Yuta says and than shunpo's away from everyone in the opposite direction. Grimmjow growls out in frustration, following the Captain soul reaper. "Why are you running away?!" He yells out to her from a few meters back.

"Getting us some space to fight, obviously." Yuta yells back over her shoulder. But I'm waiting on someone. I know he wants to test his capabilities, and I will allow him to do that. Yuta thinks, smirking. Once she feels that she is close enough to the warehouse, she stops in the air, turning to face Grimmjow. He also stops a little always from the woman.

After about 10 seconds of standing there, Ichigo shows up next to Yuta. "Hello Ichigo. I was waiting for you." He turns to look at Yuta. "Why?" She turns and smiles at him than looks at Grimmjow. "Your opponent will be him. If you survive, than I will fight you, deal? Cause if you can't beat him, than you definitely can't beat me." Yuta says, tauntingly. Grimmjow growls, not liking this game she is playing. "Fine! But be ready soon! Cause I'm going to squash him like a bug!" He yells out to the 2 soul reapers.

Yuta rolls her eyes than turns her body so her back is to Grimmjow and places a hand on Ichigo's shoulder. "Make work on your promise, Ichigo Kurosaki. Maybe after you beat this guy, I'll treat you to some food for all the hard work you have put in, okay?" She says and smiles at him, kissing his cheek. He smiles at her and nods. "I will beat this guy for sure. Don't worry about that." Yuta smiles at him than shunpos a little ways away, but is still able to watch their fight, just in case she needs to step in.

Yuta POV

Ichigo used up his mask time and gets sent flying away. My eyes widen but before I could move, Rukia flies past me, interrupting Grimmjow's Cero. I sigh, happy that she got him. My eyes widen tho, seeing Grimmjow's eyes move and I begin to shunpo to them. He breaks out of the ice and grabs Rukia's head, forming a Cero literally in his palm that is holding Rukia's head, since his other arm is chopped off. I reach my arm forward and millions of my Sakura petals plow into Grimmjow, throwing him away from both Ichigo and Rukia, making him cancel his Cero.

Little to Yuta's knowledge, Shinji is watching from not too far away and was gonna intervene but he knows Yuta too well. Knowing how close Ichigo and Rukia are to her, he decides to just watch.

"You want a fight Grimmjow, you got it!" I yell out to him, standing in front of Ichigo and Rukia. I look down at them and smile. "Don't worry guys. I got this. Just stay here and rest." I grab ahold of Grimmjow's sword and yank it out of Ichigo's arm. He winces. "Sorry Ichigo, but I'm not holding back against him this time. He went too far with Rukia." I glance up, seeing Grimmjow walking toward us. "Rest up Ichigo." I say than jump over them and toss Grimmjow his sword.

Ichigo and Rukia turn around so they can watch the fight. "You wanted a fight Grimmjow, you got it. But don't go backing out when you start to get beat okay?" I say as I let loose my spiritual pressure. My face becomes serious as I raise a hand up to my face. "You almost killed my little sister. I won't forgive that." I bring my hand over my face as my Visored mask appears.