Chapter 10- The Arrancar's

Yuta POV

After the month in Hueco Mundo, we didn't get anywhere. There was evidence of Aizen testing the Hogyoku but we never found him. Hueco Mundo is huge.

Returning home, everyone told me about the bount invasion, and I noticed much needed repairs in multiple areas of the Seireitei. I made my report to the head captain. I also made a request to go to Karakura town. He accepted right away, saying that I have my reasons and he won't stop me. I immediately head out to the world of the living.

"Oh my oh my! What brings you all the way to the world of the living Yuta?" I hear Urahara ask as soon as I step out into Karakura town. I shoot him a look and he takes his hat off and kneels down in front of me. "Please Yuta. I apologize for what I have done. But you must understand why." I sigh and walk over to him and hit him over the head. "Ow! Yuta! Why you gotta be so mean?~" Kisuke pouts out, placing his hat back on his head.

I roll my eyes and head into Kisuke's shop. I say hi to everyone and get fitted for my gigai. Once in my gigai, Yoruichi gives me some clothes to wear and Ichigo's high school uniform. They also give me a room to stay in for now and some gikon for when I need to get out of my gigai.

(This is what she is wearing

(This is what she is wearing.)

I immediately head out and toward some very faint and familiar spiritual pressure signatures. I end up in front of an abandoned warehouse and I smirk. "Hachi! Let me in!" I yell out. A few seconds pass and the orange barrier around the place shows itself. A door opens up and I waltz right in. "Well well, look what we have here! It's Yuta!" Shinji yells out as he jumps down from a rafter.

I smile at him. "Hello Shinji. It's been awhile hasn't it? 100+ years. You finally cut your hair huh?" He laughs and smiles. "It's good to see you Yuta. But I'm guessing you didn't come here just to catch up, am I right?"

I nod and look at all the other visored. "You plan on recruiting Ichigo Kurosaki right?" I ask, becoming serious. He nods. "You know he needs to get control over it. And we would like your help with that. You and mashiro were the only ones that had control over it first." I sigh and turn back around. "Lemme think about it. I'll let you know soon enough." I head back out of the musty warehouse.

I think I might pay an old friend a visit. Ichigo and his sisters are at school.

I head over to Ichigo's house and see they have a clinic attached to it. I enter the clinic, seeing Isshin working at some paperwork on his desk, facing away from me. "Be with you in a second!" He says, scribbling something down on his paper. I sit down on the closest bed, waiting. "Alright! What can I- oh." He begins to say and turns around, seeing me.

"Oh? That's all you say to an old friend?" I smirk and he smiles widely, engulfing me in a hug. "It's good to see you Yuta! What are you doing here?" He asks, letting go. I shrug. "I have a feeling that things are about to happen and I want to make sure that Ichigo is ready for it." He becomes serious and sits back down in his chair. "So they are going to make contact with him?" He asks and I nod.