Chapter 6- Yuta Confronts Aizen

Yuta POV

The next day, Ichigo continues on with his training. Suddenly the hole to get down to the underground training room, explodes. I turn my head slightly to look and see who intruded.

"I was wondering what you could be doing, holed up in this place." A familiar voice says, and I smirk, turning back around and shutting my eyes. "I take it, that's the true form of your Zanpakuto there with you?"

The person falls to the ground a little bit away from us, but behind me. "So, your hiding out here and secretly training for Bankai are you? Looks like fun to me. Let me train along with you."

"Renji!" Ichigo exclaims. My smirk grows wider. Always having to make things so dramatic Renji. "You have that, 'what are you doing here?' look. Hell, I guess I can't blame you for wondering. The fact is, I'm not here for any special reason. It's just that we're outta time now. So I needed someplace I can concentrate and train in peace, just like you."

I hear his footsteps walking closer to Ichigo. "What do you mean, we're outta time? What the hell are you talking about?" Ichigo asks him angrily. Renji's footsteps stop. I glance up at him, waiting for his answer.

"Well alright, I guess I can at least tell you that much. It's about Rukia's execution. They've changed the time." I narrow my eyes and look at the ground. What could they gain with changing the time of her execution? What does Aizen gain from this?

"They announced its gonna be at noon, tomorrow." I hear gasps from everyone, but my eyes just narrow more at the ground. What could Aizen possibly want with Rukia?!

I ignore what anyone is saying at that point, biting on my thumb nail, I think about what Aizen could want. She's being executed by the Sōkyoku, so that's means it would destroy her entire body. Lemme back up a bit.

When she arrived back in the Soul Society, she was in her gigai. She was considerably weak, her soul was drained, but even if she transferred her powers, they should've came back after a little while. They were coming back very slowly. What caused this? She got her gigai from Kisuke.

I gasp, looking up with wide eyes. "Haru!" I yell out and Sakura petals burst down from the hole into the underground training area. The petals spin frantically around me. Yes M'lady?

Go and search for Gin or Tousen. Make sure to look around Central 46. Aizen is after something inside Rukia. Hurry, we don't have much time.

Without another word, the Sakura petals fly back up the hole. I turn back to everyone and they're all staring at me. "Something I'm looking into, don't worry about it." I turn around and walk off in a different direction. Suddenly a hand grabs my shoulder. I glance back and see Renji standing there with a worried look.

"What's the matter Yuta? I know that face, there's something wrong." I shakes my head and look down. "It's nothing Renji, don't worry about it." He lifts up my chin to look at him. He has a concerned look on his face. "Tell me what's troubling you."

I sigh. "I just don't want anymore people hurt Renji." A look of understanding goes across his face. He smiles at me. "I don't either Yuta, that's why we train harder to prevent those things from happening. Everything will work out." I smile at his words and hug him.

He's shocked at first but then wraps his arms around me, hugging me back. I let go of him and give him a closed eyes smile. "Alright, get to your training. I have some things to take care of." He nods, turns and walks off.

My petals surround me as I'm teleported to my office. Suddenly I'm engulfed in a hug. "Oh Captain! I was so worried about you! Where have you been?!" Shuhei exclaims. I sigh, smiling lightly. I hug him back and pat his back. "I am alright Shuhei. I had to deal with some matters, as I still do."