Chapter 26- Here To Save The Day

Third Person POV

"Are you serious Kisuke? You still haven't stabilized it yet?" Yuta questions Kisuke, with Byakuya, Kenpachi, Unohana, and Mayuri behind her in Kisuke's underground training grounds. He sighs. "I haven't been able to yet. It's proving to be slightly difficult." He explains.

Yuta sighs out. "I guess I'll do it myself." His eyes widen. 'How could she do it herself?' Kisuke thinks to himself as he watches her walk up to where the Garganta is. She places her hand on it and closes her eyes. Suddenly it fluctuates and Yuta turns around. "All done. Let's go." She simply says. Kisuke's eyes widen considerably. Something that was giving him such trouble was so simple for her? How is this possible?

Yuta turns and jumps into the Garganta, leading to Hueco Mundo, the other captains follow as well. "Myself and Kenpachi will head to where Ichigo is. Do not interfere with my fight though Kenpachi." Yuta states out as they run, she turns to the said captain and gives him a glare. And for some odd reason, Kenpachi complied. Something about her spiritual pressure has changed, and it has grown. Honestly, he knew he wouldn't survive fighting her.

She explains where everyone has to go and who will be there. None of them question how she knows, the head captain told them that Yuta has changed and to not question her. Upon arriving, they immediately separate. Kenpachi stays back like ordered.

Upon arriving, it happened like last time. Yuta blocked the blow that Tesla was going to bring down upon Ichigo. "Hey there Ichigo! What did I tell you?" Yuta says with a closed eyed smile to him. Ichigo's eyes widen. "Yuta? But-- I thought that..." Yuta shakes her head. "I told you Ichigo. To lean on others more. And to trust in me. I would never turn my back on you."

Tesla's fist lifts from Yuta's blade. She looks up at the ox like Espada. "And who might you be?" He questions. She smiles up at the guy. "Oh, I'm Captain Yuta Yamamoto. The soul reaper who's about to kill you." She suddenly has a serious face on. "I'm not about to ignore the fact that you just tried to kill someone I deeply care about. So, you will have to be dealt with." She simply says. Ichigo's eyes widen.

Nnoitra's eyes widen and he slams a finger into the sand, and he scans Yuta's spiritual pressure. 'How? How is it so high that the scan isn't even registering?' He thinks to himself, a cold sweat falling down his face.

Tesla laughs. "You? Kill me? I will be the one to kill you!" He yells out, and brings his fist down. "Yuta!" Ichigo yells out. Yuta smirks and within a blink of an eye, she is placing her sword back in its sheath and Tesla is cut in half. The ox Espada falls to the ground dead. Yuta turns to Ichigo and smiles. "I'm glad we arrived on time. Hope you don't mind." Ichigo smiles back at the woman. His heart swells at the sight of her. She came for him. He shouldn't have doubted her for an instant, and he will definitely not make that mistake again.

Yuta looks over at Kenpachi and nods. "You may take the other one Kenpachi. It seems he will flee if he has to fight me and I don't want him to get away. So have fun." She says to the other Captain. He grunts and faces the other Espada.

Yuta turns back to Ichigo, walks over to him and sits in front of him. "Let Kenpachi deal with that guy. Now let's tend to your wounds. How are you feeling?" She questions and she starts to lift his arms, checking him over. A blush appears on his face and he pushes her hands away. "I'm fine. Really. You don't have to bother with me." Yuta rolls her eyes.

"Come now Ichigo. I know you got beat up pretty bad. If you didn't then you would have been able to handle that guy. But you couldn't so, conclusion, you are injured." She scoots closer and brings her hands to his chest and under her hands begin to glow green, meaning she is healing him. Ichigo sighs and just accepts the help. How could he deny her? She has helped him so many times. Both physically and mentally, but what has he done for her?

Orihime looks on with a small smile on her face. 'It seems like Ichigo does love Yuta. As long as he is happy, I'm happy.' She thinks and sighs.

"I'm sorry about what I said before Yuta. I should have known you would come to help." Ichigo says softly, looks down with guilt written all over his face. Yuta chuckles and Ichigo looks up at her face, eyes wide. Why would she laugh?

"There is no need to apologize. You were simply speaking your mind and saying how you pretty much felt. And that's something you don't apologize for. It's a good thing to speak about how you feel and what's on your mind. I will always welcome it." She gives him a closed eyed smile. Ichigo sighs as his face softens looking at her like that.

She opens her eyes and looks up at him. "Ichigo, when this is over, I want to tell you something okay?" He blinks a couple times. "Well you can't say something like that and not tell me." He insists with a smile. She laughs. "Well honestly, I have feelings for you Ichigo, but I don't know how well it would work out. So like I said, afterward, we will talk about it." A blush appears on his cheeks.

He nods and kisses her cheek. "Sounds like a plan Yuta." She giggles. "It's cute when you get all shy on me." His face turns red then turns his face to the side. "Im not cute." She laughs out and finishes healing him and brings her hands to his face, turning his head to look at her. His light brown eyes bore into her light blue ones.

"You're very handsome Ichigo. And cute as well." She grows a smirk on her face and he chuckles and brings a hand up to her face as well. He slowly brings her face to his, they're lips connecting softly. The kiss is brief but very much needed in knowing each others feelings. "I like you too Yuta. When all is done, we can go on a date and figure things out. I'll really like that." She nods with a blush on her face. "It's a date then." He chuckles and rubs her cheek with his thumb. "Look who's being shy now."

She giggles and shoves his shoulder. "Shut it you." He chuckles then looks at her longingly. He hopes more than anything to be over with this soon.