'Chapter 10 pt1'

All Might advised you to head inside first and hide, you headed inside trying to remember the map of the building. After a minute of being inside the building and trying to find a hiding spot, you were already lost "Is being lost a good thing or a bad thing?" after a few minutes later of hiding, you hear explosions "I guess it already started" you sat on the floor with your legs crossed together, folding your arms "I want to see some action" you whined whilst pouting.

Then you felt a tap on your shoulder "Found you" you turn around to see Uraraka, you chuckled and stood up "Yeah, i guess you did" you sighed "So, what's the plan?" you dusted yourself "Just follow my lead" you nodded and followed Uraraka towards what you assumed is the weapon. You both arrived at the floor where Iida is guarding the weapon.

"There it is" you turn to Uraraka "Soooo, now what?" she touched the little device for her and Deku to communicate "I'll tell Deku that we found the weapon, first. Then we'll wait for instructions" you nodded and kept a look out on Iida.

"Bakugou is a natural at being bad, but that fits this training perfectly" you hear Iida said to himself, you chuckled "He's overthinking again, maybe it's a good thing for him" you muttered. Uraraka took a peek on Iida "The i must also devote myself to being a villain. That's right" you focused on Iida's suit trying to find a spot for you to throw a needle at.

"I am extremely evil!" Iida exclaimed making you and Uraraka laugh "H-he's taking this to seriously" you whispered quite loudly "Have you arrived Uraraka? Oh L/N, i see that she found you first" you walk out of your hiding spot, not like you two are hiding anyways "I knew that you would come here alone the instant Bakugou ran off by himself" you put a hand on your hip.

"But you didn't know that she would find me, didn't ya?" he was silent for a second "That does not matter!" he pointed at you "I will not be beaten by you pathetic heroes!" you chuckled, you glance at Uraraka "He's starting to look...like a villain!" you look around "There's no object for you to make anything float in this room" she looks around "Y-your right"

You turn to Iida "I'm guessing Iida did this" he laughed maniacally "You are correct!" then suddenly the whole building shook and you heard a loud explosion "Damn that's strong!" you turn to Uraraka "Ok, i got plan" she turns to you with a serious look and nodded as she began to listen carefully "--What in the world did you do?" you turn to Iida who seemed to be talking to Bakugou through the device.

Then Uraraka began running towards the weapon "I won't let you hero!" you created a paralize needle aiming it at Iida's legs, it cut though his hero costume but it seemed that it didn't hit his legs "Tsk, i missed" Uraraka then made herself float heading to the weapon.

But Iida used his quirk and retrieved the weapon, you saw Uraraka falling. You ran towards her catching her before she falls to the ground "You ok?" she opens her closed eyes and looks at you with wide eyes and a tint of blush "Y-yeah" you let go of her slowly on the ground "Here, remember the plan" you handed her three needles which she touch and it began to float, she nodded. You two waited for Deku's signal, she then look at you which you assumed that Deku signalled Uraraka you held on to something. The building shook once again and the floor was destroyed, you ran around trying to get your way over to the weapon. You see the small rocks coming yours amd Iida's way you touched the weapon "I have it!! Retrieved!" you yelled holding on for dear life on the weapon.

Iida turns to you as Uraraka safely land on the ground "L/N! When did you get there?!" you sighed and scratched you neck "You shouldn't keep an eye on just one person" you chuckled "No!...The weapon!!" Iida yelled, you sighed and sat down at the floor leaning on the weapon "Hero...Hero team....WINS!!" you hear All Might yell in happiness.

After that you left the building, when you were leaving the building you see Bakugou standing where he and Deku were fighting. Bakugou was breathing heavily, you walk up to him and put a hand on his shoulder" Hey, we should go" you moved your hand on his back running comforting circles on his back "Come on Katsuki" his breathing began to steady. Soon enough All Might arrived and the three of you began following him.

°•■SKIP■•°

You and the whole class well except for Deku since he was badly injured and had to go to Recovery Girl was standing in front of All Might "Well, even if i say that, the MVP for this battle was Yound Iida!" you patted the said boy's shoulder who was standing beside you "Nice job Iida" he turns to you and smile. You turn to Bakugou 'Maybe i should say the line to him, should i? You know what? fuck it' you put a hand on his shoulder "If you keep looking down on people, you wouldn't see you're own weakness" he turns to look at you with wide eyes "Tsk, i don't need your fucking advise" he swatted your hand away from him "Whatever you say, but just keep that in mind" you heard another tsk from him.

After All Might's lecture the next round was already up next but good thing you had a good rest before the next round, the next round was Todoroki/Shoji VS Ojiro/Hagakure "I guess i have to see how this battle goes" you sighed and headed in, you weren't really hiding, you were in plain sight anyone can find you.