'Chapter 43'

"You guys are great, especially.." Pixie Bob pointed at the You, Iida, Midoriya, Todoroki and Bakugou "You five!"

"Were you able to act without hesitation because of your experience?"

You covered your face as she started...(I have no idea what she was doing)... "W-what are you?"

"Stop that, get away!"

"Speaking of suitable age.."

Pixie Bob grabs Midoriya's face again "What about it?" he pointed at Kota who was chatting with Mika.

"Its been bothering me for a while...whose child is that?"

"Oh, not one of ours. He's my cousin's kid"

Kota turns to us with a glare "Come on, Kota. Greet Everyone." Midoriya then walked up to him and Mika.

"Hi Izu-nii!"

"U-uuhh...hi Mika-chan, what are you doing here?"

"I came here with my dad!"

Midoriya then turns to Kota "Oh, um, I'm Midoriya from UA high school, hero course"

He went out to reach his hand for a handshake when Kota punched his..ehem..di- balls? Yeah, sure.

You winced and turn around "That hurts.." you felt a shiver down your spine "I do not want to get on his bad side"

"Izu-nii!"

"Midoriya!"

Mika then ran after Kota who was walking away "Kota-kun..that was mean!" he ignored her.

You sighed in relief, thanking that he didn't punch yours when you talked to him.

"You brute of a nephew! Why would you do that to Midoriya's scrotum?!"

Kota then turns around and focused his glare to Iida "I don't intend to hangout with guys who want to become a hero!"

"Intend? Just how old are you?!"

You turn to Bakugou "Brat's got spunk" you then turn to Kota then back at Bakugou.

"He reminds me of a mini version of you" you and Todoroki said at the same time.

Bakugou then turns to the both of you and started yelling "Huh?! Not at all!"

You slowly walk away from the both of them and beside Kirishima who.

"Oi! Don't fucking think you can escape me!"

He then started walking towards you as you hide behind Kirishima "Kiri helo me" he shook his head with a smile.

"You're on your own, man"

Bakugou then grabs the hem of your shirt as he tries to pull you away from Kirishima.

"Let go of weird hair!"

"No!"

"I said let go!"

"And I said No!"

Suddenly a scarf rapped around the both of you, you slowly turns to Aizawa who's Quirk was activated.

"Both of you, settle down"

"Yes"

"Enough of thsi charades. Once you put your bags in your rooms, we'll have dinner in the cafeteria"

Your eyes shined when you heard the word dinner "Food.."

༄༄༄