'Chapter 21'

"Ok! Let's press pause for a momentarily interlude. Before the battle begins its time for some fun side games!" you didn't bother to participate in the side games since you were bottling up your energy for your battle.

You couldn't help but laugh and smile at the scene of your classmates as well as the other students. You sighed and walked up to Midoriya "Come on, let's talk somewhere quiet" he nodded as he went to follow you to the waiting.

You close the door as Midoriya sits down at one of the chairs "So what are you going to tell me N/N-chan?" he asked as you finally sat down "About Shinsou...his Quirk is Mind Control" Midoriya's eyes widen "You mean--" you nodded.

"He can only activate his Quirk if you talk" Midoriya went quiet as he thought of a plan. He then turn towards you "Wait N/N-chan.." you hummed whilst leaning back on the chair "Do you know who's gonna win between me and Shinsou? Since you know-" you nodded, answering the boy's question.

He looks down at the desk with a sad look on his face "Isn't this wrong?" your face held confusion as you glance at the green-haired boy "How exactly?" he sighed "You knew his Quirk from the beginning and-" you stopped him midway to his sentence.

"Actually, Shinsou's team won 4th place as it should but with Aoyama, Ojiro, and that one student from class 1-B being in his control. But I stopped him from taking control of Ojiro, still, I've forgotten about the student from 1-B. And also Ojiro was supposed to tell you about Shinsou's Quirk, helping you in the process" you gave Midoriya a comforting and trusting smile.

His eyes were wide but then turned to normal and with a smile on his face "I'm here only to tell you about his Quirk like what Ojiro was supposed to tell you" he nodded as you two talk well it's basically Midoriya talking and asking you Question and you listening and giving him subtle answers.

You left the waiting room giving Midoriya time to think for himself, you, on the other hand, were sitting with your classmates eating an energy bar "Sports fans! Are you ready?!

You covered your ears as the crowd went wild 'I really wish they could've been quieter but then again it is the sports festival' you finished the energy bar and put the trash in your pockets.

The first battle was Midoriya and Shinsou "Audience! The finals you've all been waiting for are finally starting!" The crowd cheered as fires suddenly lit up on the stage 'A bit of an overkill' you thought as you fidgeted, excitement coursing through your veins  "Match number one--" The screen then showed a picture of both students.

Midoriya walked his way towards the arena "From the hero course, it Izuku Midoriya!" the said boy had a weird look on his face as he walks nervously towards the arena.

"Versus...sorry, he hasn't done anything to stand out yet! Hitoshi Shinsou!" you sweatdropped but ignored Present Mic's statement considering it was true.

"The first match of the first round to the finals tournaments" you sat there nervous as hell "The rules are simple. Force your opponent out of bounds, or immobilise them! You can also win by making your opponents give up!"

You noticed Shinsou speaking to Midoriya 'Since I changed the plot, kinda. What is he gonna say to piss off Midoriya?' you leaned back at your seat.

Midoriya then stopped moving "Idiot...I told him not to speak" you spoke through your gritted teeth "What are you talking about L/N?" you shook your head, shrugging it off.

You internally fanboyed with a small blush on your face that was unnoticeable whilst trying your hardest not to squeal.

When you see this kind of things happen it makes you wonder if you're really in the BNHA world, it gets so exciting everyday except for the part where you still have to study but that's not the point.