'Chapter 11'

°•■NEXT DAY■•°

You were walking or more like slouching your way to school with Midoriya "Are you ok N/N-chan?" you turn to him "Yeah, my body is still sore from yesterday" you sighed remembering the press outside the gates of UA. You couldn't believe training to be a hero is this tiring, you know that it's hard but you didn't know it was this hard. Your body is not used to being used in combat.

Soon enough you and Midoriya arrived at UA, outside of the gates being stopped by the press "Hey, you two!" you flinched at the news reporter 'I need to get used to this' you smiled nervously. You glance at Midoriya whose sweating profusely "How are All Might's classes?" the news reporter woman asked, you scratched the back of your neck "Uh excuse us, we have to get to class" you grabbed Midoriya's wrist and deagged him out of the big crowd. After being far away from the press you let go of Midoriya's wrist "That was nerve wrecking, wouldn't you say so Midoriya?" you turn to Midoriya "Y-yeah, I think I'll never get used to being in the spotlight" you chuckled "Well if you wanna be the #1 hero then you better get used to it" you patted his shoulder.

°•■AT CLASS■•°

You were looking outside the window bored out of your mind "Good work on yesterday's combat training" you turned to look at Aizawa "I saw the videos and results" you looked outside  with a worried look on your face 'Tomorrow's gonna be a problem' you thought "No let's get down to homeroom business" you focused on Aizawa and what he has to say.

"Sorry about the large notice, but today I'll have you..." everyone looks at Aizawa with a serious and nervous look, you chuckled at everyone's faces 'Take another special test?!' the class thought, hoping for the best "Decide on a class representative" your eyes twitch at how serious Aizawa looked announcing something so...normal.

You looked around at your classmates seeing their relieved faces 'It's actually a normal school activity!' the class thought. Suddenly everyone began raising their hands wanting to be tge class representative "I want to be class rep! Pick me!" Kirishima yelled raising with both arms raised in the air, "Me to!" "I want to do it to!" both Kaminari and Jirou raised their arms 'How can this people be so confident?' you smiled nervously, "It's a job made for me--" Aoyama raised his arm but got cut off by Mina "I'll be the leader!" you chuckled at Mina.

"My manifesto is for all the girls' skirts to be 30 centimeters above the knee" you glared at Mineta, you hit Mineta on the back of his neck but not enough to make him unconscious, just enough to make him feel pain "Ow! What was tha--" he turns around "Be respectful towards women" you glared at the now shaking boy...

"R-right! Sorry L/N" he turns back around, you feel someone tap on your shoulder. You turn to the person who happens to be Momo(I change the sear arrangements. Momo is sitting in the middle of you and Todo)"Thank you for that" you looked confused but said your welcome anyways, "Let me do it! Me!" you chuckled at Bakugou a little "Silence please!" you all turn to Iida, you tanked him silently for silencing everyone.