'Chapter 45'

(I'm sorry I left a cliffhanger at the last chapter...my interenet was being a dick and I was very tired to so, yah. I've noticed how I swear more often now..oops)

As Class 1-B, who had just woken up, goes outside for training.

As they walk to their designated area, they were shocked, to say the least.

They could Bakugou who was putting his arm in a drum filled with boiling water and creating explosions directly at the sky.

"Damn it!" he cursed as he created another explosion.

Then theres Todoroki who was in a drum with water to alternate between ice and fire.

He's training so he could get his body used to freezing.

And to control the temperature of his flames.

And Sero who is producing tons of tape to increase his capacity of making tape.

Kirishima and Ojiro was paired up together, with Kirishima using his hardening as defence and with Ojiro's tail as offence.

Its perfect for their training as they can increase each other's Quirk.

Kaminari. Who was running his elctric current through a large capacity battery.

Koda who was screaming and trying to increase the reach of his Anivoice.

Then Aoyama who shooting lazer in the sky, trying to get used to using his Navel Lazer even ut causes his stomach to ache.

And also to increase the reach of his lazer.

Tokoyami who was in a cave, he's training to control Dark Shadow in the darkness so he wouldn't loose control.

Uraraka, who was in a bubble while being rolled down the mountain...God.

She's training the semicircular canals in her inner ear to decrease nausea.

Iida, who was running around everywhere, side the mountain, up the mountain, down the mountain, yeah sure.

Doing this will increase his leg stamina and strength.

Tsuyu who was climbing up the mountain using her Quirk.

Training to work out all the muscles in her body and her long tounge.

Sato who was eating a lot of desserts, including a large cake and lifting weights.

Working out while eating sweets that he needs to activate his Quirk to power up.

Momo who was beside Sato who was eating as well, and using her Quirk to amplify her creations.

And to shorten the amount of time needed to make them.

Jirou who is increasing the quality of sound from her Quirk by strengthening her earphone jacks.

Mina beside Jirou, creating acid to increase her skin's durability.

Meanwhile, Mineta was picking as many sticky balls in his head, trying increase the strength of his scalp so it would keep him from bleeding out.

Shoji and Hagakure, both of them were increasing the strength of both their Quirks.

With Shoji creating multiple arms to go and look for Hagakure, as she tries to hide her presence.

"What is with this hell?" a Class 1-B student asked.

Suddenly a four large hand made with crystal came from the ground in the forest.