2𝗸 𝗩𝗢𝗧𝗘𝗦 𝗦𝗽𝗲𝗰𝗶𝗮𝗹

Ah yes, another normal day of school...although someone is missing.

"Hey guys, have you seen L/N? The class should already be starting"

Kirishima asked worried for his friends "Mr. Aizawa should also be her now, kero" everyone started getting worried.

Mostly Midoriya, being worried about his cru- friend. Then the door opens and Aizawa walks in.

Iida raised his hand "Mr. Aizawa, where is L/N?" the teacher sighed and looked outside the door.

"Get in here"

Their eyes widen seeing a girl with h/l h/c and e/c orbs. The girl was in a girls UA uniform "Is that one of L/N's...sister?"

Aizawa shook his head with a heavy sigh "No...this is L/N, F/N L/N" you looked at the ground trying to pull your skirt down a little.

"H-hi...everybody" you gave them a small smile before looking back at the ground.

Aizawa told you to sit down to your seat and you did 'This is the worst' you felt the stares of your classmates as you walk to your seat.

***

Soon the class was over and it was finally lunchtime, you were surrounded by the girls "Is that really you, L/N?" you nodded not saying anything.

Midoriya walked up to you "H-how did this actually...happened?" you scratched the back of your head.

"Well...I encountered this shoplifter on my way here. They seemed to have a gender-switching Quirk"

You sighed remembering how the girl turned you into...a female.

***

You were running to UA, you were late, very late. You then saw a girl with black hair run out of a convenience store with a bunch of stuff on her hands.

"Hey! Get back here you thief!"

Your eyes widen at the word 'thief you sighed and created a paralyzing needle and threw it at her left leg.

You ran to her side "You stole all this?" you couldn't see the girl's face. She then grabs your arm...

Suddenly a pink slimy thing came out of her palm and began covering your whole body, starting from your arm.

You couldn't see anything, soon the smile all disappeared. You fell to the ground "Ow.."

"Did my voice changed?"

You stood up, you felt a little smaller. You looked at your clothes, they were a bit bigger than you.

You then saw your own reflection on a building window "AAAAHHHH!"

***

"I had to ask Mr. Aizawa for some spare uniform"

You sighed, Mina then grabbed your arm "Well wanna eat with us girls?" you nodded with a smile.

You stood up from your seat, you were about to leave when someone grabbed your leg.

You turn around seeing it was Mineta, you grabbed the hem of his shirt and gently put him down on the floor.

"Stand there for a second, ok?"

He nodded practically drooling, you then created a box of crystal and trapped him inside it.

"Stay there will ya?"

You gave him a terrifying smile, you the walk out of the classroom with the girls...also Iida, Midoriya, and Todoroki cause why not?