'Chapter 39'

(In this Chapter I'm only gonna put in the Reader's match, cause if I put in all the fights it's gonna be to long)

Uraraka and Aoyama's fight was already getting started. You, Mina, and Kaminari were thinking of a plan to defeat Principal Nezu.

So far...nothing came to mind 'In the anime all Mina and Kaminari did was run away. You have no idea what's Principal Nezu's Quirk'

You sighed and sit down at the floor "F/N, have you thought of anything?" you shook your head at Mina's question.

The pink skinned girl whined "I think fighting Principal Nezu is gonna be easier than fighting the other teachers"

You chuckled quietly 'Sure it is' you look up at Kaminari.

"But still, we need to be ready for anything. We don't know what's his Quirk exactly"

You glance at the screen where Uraraka and Aoyama seemed to be struggling to fight Thirteen.

Both of them were hanging for their lives. Thirteen was using her Quirk to lour both students and capture them.

Suddenly Uraraka let go of the bar and cupped her cherry red face, sending her towards Thirteen.

She unintentionally kicked Thirteen making the teacher fall and ended up with Uraraka and Aoyama winning the fight.

"Our best option is to flee"

Both of them turns to you "We have three people in our team, surely we'd win, right?"

You shook your head "The number of people doesn't count when you don't have a strategy. If we're in a real battle, without a strategy or plan...we'll surely fail our mission"

You sighed and stand up, you put a hand on both their shoulders "I know we can do this"

Both of them blush and their body become stiff "Y-yeah, totally!"

***

The three of you arrived at Battle arena? (I forgot what they're called) you tried to find Principal Nezu.

'Can't even find where he is'

You sighed thinking theres no point of looking for him, that's when a building was destroyed and rubbles of the building landed on your head.

You cursed under your breath and grabbed both of their wrist and dragged them away.

Everything was being destroyed left and right "Shit!" you created a wall of crystal preventing the rubbles from hitting any of you.

"Yeah! I knew we can count on you!"

"Now all we gotta do is-"

More and more rubbles were being added to the pile that was being held by the wall of crystal.

"Quit cheering and keep running!"

You noticed the crystal cracking, you ran away from the crystal yelling at the two.

"Come on! My crystals not gonna hold on for any longer!"

Before they can even run the crytals was destroyed, they ran faster than you "Fucking hell!!" you created a pillar that held the three of you.

You see the exit, you look around and saw Principal Nezu. You already knew what he was gonna do, Principal Nezu then destroyed the pillar under you.

You quickly created two large needles and sticked them to a building making you land safely.

You see your two friends falling, you created a slide of crystals making them land safely as well.

You ran up to them "...They're both passed out" you sighed and carried them on both your shoulders.

You groaned and created pillars of crystal leading towards the exit, you glance at Principal Nezu seeing him already destroying the pillars you created.

You ran faster "Almost there!" you then created 5 walls of crystal behind you and a staircase down. You ran towards the exit.

You reached the exit safely and put the two down on the floor gently "God...I feel like he was trying to kill us"

You laid on the floor and shutting your eyes "I'm tired"

***

You woke up in the nurses office, you sit up properly and put on your shoes. You walked into the observing room or whatever it's called.

You see some of your classmates there "N/N-chan!" you smiled "Hey" you walked towards them.

"You did amazing, as expected!" you chuckled and smiled at Iida saying a thank you.

'I wonder how Mom is doing'

(Sorry if its a bit short. Something is wrong with the Internet and when I tried to publish this chapter, half of it got deleted. Bye My Little Puffers)