'Chapter 36'

Internship was finally over and you're still not fully recovered yet but at least you get to take off your cast.

You stood outside of Nighteye's agency "Where's Sir. Nighteye?" Bubble Girl sighed "He's a bit busy so he asked me to send you off" you nodded.

You bowed at her "Thank you for taking care of me and also sorry for causing you any trouble" you scratched the back of your head.

Bubble Girl blushed and smiled "I-It's ok, but you should be thanking Sir. Nighteye, although he's busy.." you chuckled.

You walked up to her and gave her a small crystal figurines of her, All Might, and Nighteye.

"It's a little thank you gift" her eyes glowed when she saw the small crystal figurine of her "T-thank you! I'll be sure to give this to Sir" you nodded.

"Say thank you to Sir. Nighteye for me!" uou waved goodbye at her "Don't get into anymore trouble, ok?" you laughed and kept walking towards the train station.

°•■SKIP■•°

You were late to school, your mom couldn't wake you up since she took Mika to school and headed straight to work.

"Damnit, Damnit!"

You haven't had breakfast yet cause you didn't have the time to cook, you looked at the trafic light seeing it was turning green "Fuck!"

You created an electric needle and injected it to your legs, you almost ran into a pole when you ran.

You stopped for a quick sec to take a short breather "C-can't believe I'm late" you said between pants and continued to make your way to UA.

***

You arrived at UA and opened the door to your classroom, you see them chatting and Kirishima and Sero laughing at Bakugou "S-sorry I'm late" you fall to the ground as you feel the gaze of your classmates.

"L/N!" you lift your head and see Tsuyu and Ochako checking up on you, soon all the girl surrounded you as well as Midoriya.

"Are you ok?"

You shook your head, you tried to sit up but fall into a soft pillow? No it was not a pillow, it was Momo's soft bazoongkas.

You didn't move cause you were to tired, you could hear Mineta and Kaminari yelling and complaining at you, as well as Jirou screaming and pulled you off of Momo who was covering her red face.

"S-sorry"

You turn to Midoriya and fall into his arms "Izu.." the girls squealed at the scene happening right in front of them "They're so cute!"

Suddenly everyone stops screaming, yelling, and talking once they hear the soft snores of the h/c boy.

"He's asleep?" Mina asked as she poked your cheeks, you squirmed in Midoriya's arms as he was just forzen still, and a blushing mess.

"Did he really ran all the way here?"

"Who knows?"

Midoriya decided to put you to your seat to rest, as everyone left you alone for now. Unbeknownst to you and Midoriya, Mina took pictures of the both of you.

Kirishima and Sero is still laughing at Bakugou "Stop laughing! My hair's gotten used to it, so it won't go back even after I washed it! Stop laughing!"

"What are you gonna do about it, party pooper?"

Bakugou's hair then suddenly pops back to normal, cause the anger couldn't contained inside his body that it went to his hair.