'Chapter 23'

"Alright, let's move on! Next up is Eijirou Kirishima vs Tetsutesu Tetsutesu!"

You sat down, leaning onto Midoriya's shoulder while creating a small chibi statue of Sasha eating a potato "*sniffs*" Midoriya looks at you looking at the small statue of Sasha.

"Isn't that Sasha from Attack on Titan?" you were surprised that he knows "You know AOT?!" he backs up a little as you leaned forward towards him.

"Y-yeah? I only watched a few episodes from the first season since...I got scared" you chuckle as your eyes shone with excitement.

"We have to watch it sometimes! The theories people think of AoT is crazy! There was this really sad part where this guy gets eaten by a Titan! And--"

The class looks at you with wide eyes 'He's like Midoriya!' let's just skip the part where you rant about each and every anime you wanted to watch with Midoriya

"Is that what it feels like to be around me?" "Yes.." Midoriya looks at you who looks like a dog who just got a treat, he swear he could see a tail wagging.

"Manly and passionate steel! From the hero course, its Tetsutesu Tetsutesu!"

"It's funny how their Quirks are pretty similar to each other isn't it?" Midoriya nodded "It's a coincidence they ended up fighting eachother"

"Versus! Manly and passionate hardening! From the hero course, Eijirou Kirishima! Lets start this passionate seventh match!"

As expected they would go full force on eachother, but sadly it ended up in a tie with both of them on the floor passed out.

While they were fighting you and Midoriya went to go to Uraraka. You both entered the waiting room seeing Iida and Uraraka "L/N! Deku!" "Hi" you sat down on one of the chairs.

"I don't think Bakugou would go full force and hurt a girl" you shook your head "He would" "Knowing Katsuki, yeah totally he would" you look at Uraraka who shivered.

"Even if it's not Kacchan, no one would think of holding back. You've helped me so much, Uraraka. Thats why I thought of helping you a little" you created a little lucky charm made of crystals and gave it to the brunette.

"Here, a little goodluck charm" she blushed and took it "Thank you L/N" you smiled, honestly Uraraka have a good strategy on beating Bakugou but...Bakugou he definitely has the upper hand.

"Thanks, Deku. But it's fine" you smiled at her for having confidence, and not needing the help of someone "When Iida and L/N said they would challenge you, I kinda felt embarrassed"

Uraraka stood up and went to leave whne she stopped "We're all rivals. That's why... let's meet in the finals!" you gave her a thumbs up.

As her and Bakugou's match was about to begin you, Iida and Midoriya headed to your classmates, but was stopped by..."Mika?!" she was crying and looked lost.

"Onii-chan!" she ran up to your arms hugging you tightly "Why aren't you with Mom and Dad?" she sniffed "I got lost on my way back" you sighed.

"Why didn't you bring mom with you?" she looks at you "I told her I'm a big girl and didn't need assistance" you chuckled "Wanna stay with me for a bit?"

She nodded and smiled "I get to meet your classmates!?" "Yep" you turn to Iida and Midoriya "Iida this is my little sis, Mika" the little girl blushed and waved "H-hello" Iida waved back with a smile.

"Wait N/N-chan wouldn't your mom be worried about Mika?" you thought for a bit "I know" the three of you headed to your classmates with a confused Midoriya.

"Huh? Who's that L/N?" you sat Mika down on one of the chairs "This is my little sister" the girls then surrounded her and began introducing themselves "My name is Mikako L/N" you smiled.

You took her small little bag and found a phone, you dialled your mother's number and waited.

The match was already starting "Hello? Mika are you ok?!" the panick in her voice was clear "It's alright mom, she's with me" you turn to look where your mother was and both of you made eye contact.

"Oh..thank god. I'll leave her to you for a few minutes then I'll come get her, ok?"

You hummed as she hangs up, you still can't believe the both of you were able to make a conversation while theres explosions happening.

You were tapping your foot against the floor "Come on Uraraka! You can do this!" the crowds them started booing at Bakugou "Tsk! They're underestimating Uraraka and what she could do, and they call themselves pro-hero's"

'I get it, it's hard to watch a girl get beaten up without mercy, but this is what it means to be a hero, even if you're getting hurt almost at the brink of death, not giving up and keep on moving forward just to save others. That's what a true hero is'

You see the floating rubbles and smiled "Nice going Uraraka, smart move" suddenly you heard Aizawa speak over the mic.

"Was that a pro who said he's playing around? How many years have you been a pro? If you're saying that with a straight face, there's no point in you watching anymore, so go home! Go home and look into changing careers!"

"That's embarrassing" you smirked, Midoriya and Iida turns to you "L/N! You knew all along?!" you scratched the back of your head "Yep! Sorry for not telling you!" you held a piece sign as your classmates were surprised as well "Hah?!"

You watch as the rocks began to fall on Bakugou, your smile soon faded "But...even if this was a great strategy--" you watch has Bakugou explodes the rocks from above.

"Bakugou still has the upper hand" Uraraka was blown away (No pun intended) from the explosion. Uraraka tried to stand up and fight but she fell down due to exhaustion.

"Uraraka is down!

She's still trying to fight but it's no use, her body is out of limits. Midnight went up to her "Uraraka is out of commission. Bakugou advances to the next round!"

"The first round is over! Let's move onto the mext round after a small break!"

Bakugou arrived and sat down at his seat "Baku-nii!" Mika then ran up to him, hugging the hot headed boy "Aaahh! Mika-chan don't!" Mina trued to stop her but it was no use.

You stood up leaving to go to Uraraka "Take care of her ok Katsuki?" you ignored Bakugou's complaints and ranting as you quickly ran to waiting room.

"Uraraka!" you see Deku their with a happy Uraraka "L/N!" you gave her a closed eyes smiled "That was an amazing strategy you came up with! I really wish you could've won" you sighed.

You opened your eyes 'She's definitely not ok' you sat down in front of her. You heard Present Mic over the speakers as it turns out that Kirishima and Tetsutesu was already competing.

It was finally Midoriya and Todoroki's battle, soon Midoriya left leaving you and Uraraka "Aren't you going to go to, L/N?" you turn to her.

"I know you're not ok" her eyes widen as she tried to play it off with a smile "Its ok" Uraraka looks down as tears began pouring out of her eyes.

You held her hand "Its ok"